Are there any pre-order bonuses for this game?

#1nazacuckooPosted 8/29/2012 1:07:15 PM
Just wondering.

Is the Mechromancer pre-order only?
---
No, the game you have just mentioned is NOTHING like dark souls >:(
#2kel25Posted 8/29/2012 1:10:16 PM
Besides the free character there are some guns and a key. There might be more but that is all I remember. The key is a one time use item for the new chests in the game.
#3Frozenchaos7Posted 8/29/2012 1:11:25 PM
no but you get her for free with pre-order and you get a lot more like a key to open the golden chest in sanctuary that supposedly has a legendary weapon and you also get some starter guns and when you pre-order from gamestop you get the creature slaughter dome free and before people who don't pre-order from gamestop.
---
PSN:FrozenChaos7
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php? Any and everyone is welcome to join!
#4VixenofVenusPosted 8/29/2012 1:14:04 PM
nazacuckoo posted...
Just wondering.

No, the Mechromancer will also be purchase-able DLC.

I copied the following Preorder info from GameStop's page:

Bonus!
Pre-order Borderlands 2 and receive access to the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club!
- Gearbox Gold Gun Pack - A package of unique Gearbox Golden Guns to help you start your journey on Pandora!
- Golden Key - Unlock a rare item in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest.
- Vault Hunter's Relic - Play solo or team up with friends and boost your gear-hunting fortune with the Vault Hunter's Relic.
- New Character Class - Receive a free download of the all-new Mechromancer character class as soon as she's available
- Creature Slaughter Dome: Enter the Creature Slaughter Dome and face off against the TOUGHEST monsters in all of Pandora. Your efforts will not be in vain. Gain experience and gear to bring back into the main game. Endure the battle, and you will receive NUMEROUS rewards.

I don't know if there are different / other bonuses for preordering from other retailers, but that's GameStop's bonus.
---
Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the geeks, for they shall inherit Middlearth.
You think you have lag? It took Jesus three days to respawn!
#5nazacuckoo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 1:17:45 PM
VixenofVenus posted...
nazacuckoo posted...
Just wondering.

Bonus!
- Gearbox Gold Gun Pack - A package of unique Gearbox Golden Guns to help you start your journey on Pandora!
- Vault Hunter's Relic - Play solo or team up with friends and boost your gear-hunting fortune with the Vault Hunter's Relic.
- New Character Class - Receive a free download of the all-new Mechromancer character class as soon as she's available
- Creature Slaughter Dome: Enter the Creature Slaughter Dome and face off against the TOUGHEST monsters in all of Pandora. Your efforts will not be in vain. Gain experience and gear to bring back into the main game. Endure the battle, and you will receive NUMEROUS rewards.

I don't know if there are different / other bonuses for preordering from other retailers, but that's GameStop's bonus.

Sounds good. I might pre-order
---
No, the game you have just mentioned is NOTHING like dark souls >:(
#6VixenofVenusPosted 8/29/2012 1:27:51 PM
nazacuckoo posted...
VixenofVenus posted...
nazacuckoo posted...
Just wondering.

Bonus!

Sounds good. I might pre-order

To me, my decision on whether to pre order or not is usually like this:
- Am I definitely going to buy this game at "new" price?
+ If Yes, Pre-order, no matter what the bonuses.
+ If Unsure, is the pre-order bonus something I'll kick myself over if I don't get it?

Currently, I have about 5 games pre-ordered that come out between now and next March.
---
Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the geeks, for they shall inherit Middlearth.
You think you have lag? It took Jesus three days to respawn!
#7Cyber Akuma ZeroPosted 8/29/2012 1:30:07 PM
VixenofVenus posted...

IIRC, GameStop is the only one with an exclusive preorder bonus. However, the only preorder bonus exclusive to them is that last one, the creature dome. All the other stuff is a preorder bonus you would get from anyone.
---
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile
#8x_x_sasuke_x_xPosted 8/29/2012 10:11:18 PM
Best Buy offers $20 if you're a Gamers Club Unlocked Member. I'm getting it there because the Gamestop bonus reminds me of Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot >_<
---
GT: AcousticFuneral
http://www.xboxgamercard.org/gamercard/xbl_image.php?gamertag=AcousticFuneral