Premiere Club question

#1blackmagikaPosted 8/29/2012 2:58:04 PM
My wife is going to do on character on her profile, and she asked me if the Premiere club bonuses would only be on the main profile (mine) or to any on the system.
I wasn't sure.

Does anyone know the answer?

I've searched on other forums but haven't found an answer yet
#2mst3kfan78Posted 8/29/2012 3:07:29 PM
I am betting that it's tied to the profile. I'm not 100% guaranteeing that but since the game is including a weapon storage that will be shared across characters on a profile, I am guessing that is how it's going to be.
---
You should place your genitals between your toilet and the seat and then just slam the seat up and down repeatedly.
#3Necris_666Posted 8/29/2012 3:15:00 PM(edited)
I share all my extra content with my wife, and from my experience almost all DLC goes like this:

On the FIRST system it is downloaded on, ANY profile on that system can use the content at ANY time. (This would be my wife's system, using my profile)

On any SUBSEQUENT systems it is downloaded on, only the ORIGINAL profile that downloaded the content can access it, and ONLY when that system is connected to the internet. (This would be my system)

So yeah you guy's shouldn't have any problem if you're using the same console.

EDIT for clarification: This has worked on every single online pass I've done so far (which is pretty much what the PC is) including Saints Row, ME3 collecters edition, and all the GOW/Halo stuff.
---
!!Emag Eht Tsol Tsuj Uoy Stnap-Ytrams Snoitalutargnoc!!
#4SAGETISMYSAVIORPosted 8/29/2012 5:20:18 PM
If I remember correctly the gearbox weapons you got for pre-ordering the first game only appeared on the profile that downloaded them.
---
See the Turtle of enormous girth, on his shell he hold the Earth.
#5Shiroh08thPosted 8/29/2012 6:41:11 PM
SAGETISMYSAVIOR posted...
If I remember correctly the gearbox weapons you got for pre-ordering the first game only appeared on the profile that downloaded them.

Just played a new splitscreen game today, and can confirm that weapons were shared on both profiles in 1, at least when the original profile is one of the two playing.
---
-Signature pending-
#6VixenofVenusPosted 8/29/2012 6:55:25 PM
Necris_666 posted...
I share all my extra content with my wife, and from my experience almost all DLC goes like this:

On the FIRST system it is downloaded on, ANY profile on that system can use the content at ANY time. (This would be my wife's system, using my profile)

On any SUBSEQUENT systems it is downloaded on, only the ORIGINAL profile that downloaded the content can access it, and ONLY when that system is connected to the internet. (This would be my system)

So yeah you guy's shouldn't have any problem if you're using the same console.

EDIT for clarification: This has worked on every single online pass I've done so far (which is pretty much what the PC is) including Saints Row, ME3 collecters edition, and all the GOW/Halo stuff.

I can also confirm this works for all DLC I've ever downloaded.

It works for every profile on the system it's originally downloaded on, but if you sign into another system (with the profile that downloaded it), it will only work for THAT profile ... unless you do a system transfer or whatever MS/XBL calls it, where they transfer all your licenses and such to a different X-Box.
---
Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the geeks, for they shall inherit Middlearth.
You think you have lag? It took Jesus three days to respawn!
#7Assassin_X_GethPosted 8/29/2012 8:00:06 PM
I believe its only good on whatever profile you type the code into. With DLC most of the time my friends could play them, but these clubs are exclusive to one profile only. With Modern Warfare 3 my friend could plan splitscreen with me and play the DLC I had, but only I had the Elite club thing.
---
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.