anyone remember if shield gating is in bl2?

#1__B__Posted 8/29/2012 5:08:41 PM(edited)
BL1 not 2 (in topic)

As in the shield gating in me3
---
GT: Combat 00
#2Christopher_CCCPosted 8/29/2012 5:17:35 PM
Oh I cant remember if it was in BL1 .
I would guess not. But your best bet is to try and spot it in some of the new videos.

I did a quick seearch and didnt find anything.
#3__B__(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 5:23:59 PM
Lol i tried to, but the action is so hectic its real hard to tell.
---
#4SAGETISMYSAVIORPosted 8/29/2012 5:58:03 PM
shield gating? Is that when you negate an enemies shield and damage them directly? If so Mord had a skill like that in BL 1 (trespass I believe), no reason for any of the characters not to have something like that in BL 2.
---
See the Turtle of enormous girth, on his shell he hold the Earth.
#5__B__(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 6:28:31 PM
SAGETISMYSAVIOR posted...
shield gating? Is that when you negate an enemies shield and damage them directly? If so Mord had a skill like that in BL 1 (trespass I believe), no reason for any of the characters not to have something like that in BL 2.

Nah, its like this:

Enemy has 100 shield

You shoot it for 200 dmg.

Enemy will only take enough dmg to destroy shield, so it requires another shot to take his hp.

(very quick explaination)
---
#6TSReaperPosted 8/29/2012 8:06:59 PM
__B__ posted...
SAGETISMYSAVIOR posted...

Nah, its like this:

Enemy has 100 shield

You shoot it for 200 dmg.

Enemy will only take enough dmg to destroy shield, so it requires another shot to take his hp.

(very quick explaination)

No, it's not in Borderlands 1.
---
"All down the church in midst of fire, the hellish monster flew, and, passing onward to the quire, he many people slew."