Loot Chest Concerns

#1maynard420Posted 8/30/2012 1:18:26 PM
Hello to all. Been awhile since I've posted in the boards. My question is about the Loot Chest version. I preordered my copy on amazon before all the craziness occurred (not bragging just stating). My question is that the amazon page for it does not mention the premier club access at all. I remember reading somewhere that people were having issues with Amazon about this. Has anyone heard anything new about it? Thanks for taking the time to read this extremely long post.
#2SAGETISMYSAVIORPosted 8/30/2012 5:52:44 PM
I have the same issue with my amazon order. I was going to message amazon and ask closer to launch to make sure I get it.

I think the reason it does not show on the website is because to only ones that can be bought now are from non-amazon sellers. purchases from them does not give you any bonuses becuase its not a real pre-order.
---
See the Turtle of enormous girth, on his shell he hold the Earth.
#3StaticPenguinPosted 8/30/2012 7:06:22 PM
Something tells me the premiere club codes will just be packaged into the boxes. Don't worry too much about it.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#4IceDragon77Posted 8/30/2012 7:27:02 PM
I don't think amazon counts as actually pre-ordering.
#5DarkDemon373Posted 8/30/2012 8:02:04 PM
IceDragon77 posted...
I don't think amazon counts as actually pre-ordering.

If you purchased ahead, technically it should, but I can see where this could get complicated as ordering online is a bit different.
---
PKMN White FC: 0046-3126-1463
#6maynard420(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2012 9:35:52 PM
SAGETISMYSAVIOR posted...
I have the same issue with my amazon order. I was going to message amazon and ask closer to launch to make sure I get it.

I think the reason it does not show on the website is because to only ones that can be bought now are from non-amazon sellers. purchases from them does not give you any bonuses becuase its not a real pre-order.

I had wondered about that as well. Like maybe that it's not showing up because it can't be pre-ordered anymore.
#7Kadris_MieryuPosted 8/30/2012 10:02:53 PM
You get preorder bonuses from Amazon as long as it isn't retailer exclusive
---
No, you can tell it's not a girl because of the lack of periods. -SarifX871
im afreaid it's gonna explode and ruin my xbox -BioHalo11177
#8maynard420(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2012 1:18:58 PM
Kadris_Mieryu posted...

I sure hope so. Personally, I won't be content till I see my order page say "shipped". Now, thanks to the GameSpot video, the wait is killing me!
#9Kadris_MieryuPosted 8/31/2012 1:22:15 PM
maynard420 posted...
Kadris_Mieryu posted...

I sure hope so. Personally, I won't be content till I see my order page say "shipped". Now, thanks to the GameSpot video, the wait is killing me!

I've preordered from Amazon before and got all of the bonuses besides retailer exclusive ones
---
No, you can tell it's not a girl because of the lack of periods. -SarifX871
im afreaid it's gonna explode and ruin my xbox -BioHalo11177
#10KBusch2004ChampPosted 9/1/2012 5:06:16 AM
I checked the official BL2 website and the three retailer pictured for the Premire Club are Gamestop, Best Buy, and Amazon.

I reserved it for the PS3 from Amazon, and for the 360 at GS.
---
Proud WiiPS33603DSPSPGOVITAiPhoneAndroid! owner