can anyone confirm smother controls?

#1FinixsoftPosted 9/1/2012 7:44:41 PM
The first game seemed off to me. I had a great time but had great difficulty sniping because the analog sticks seemed to accelerate to fast for fine aim. Anyone?
---
If you don't feed a troll attention eventually it starves to death. Forgive my spelling. Fat fingers, small phone.
#2Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 9/1/2012 7:45:17 PM
It was mostly anything that had a scoped view that seemed to have weird aiming.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#3Azura20Posted 9/1/2012 8:13:16 PM(edited)
If this game has smother controls, pillows will be OP.

Honestly, though, I don't know what the controls will be like, but I'd imagine fine-tuning has been done.
---
Almost never trust the word of someone who was paid for their opinion.
"Zombies are a good example..." - Dr. Sanjay Gupta
#4KLOUDrocksPosted 9/1/2012 10:45:07 PM
Azura20 posted...

HA! And I usually catch these kinds of things before seeing the witty response. I guess it's a sign that I should go to sleep.
#5Jobe316Posted 9/2/2012 12:16:54 AM
Azura20 posted...

Hahahaha. Fantastic sir!
---
PSN: LiquidJob
Live Tag: LiquidJ0b
#6violentdissmayPosted 9/2/2012 12:30:15 AM
Finixsoft posted...
The first game seemed off to me. I had a great time but had great difficulty sniping because the analog sticks seemed to accelerate to fast for fine aim. Anyone?

Lead your shots more, also, I am a terrible sniper in the first game, If I remember right they only used the plus sign crosshair which I cant use for ****, and the enemies move too much, if anything I wish theyd stand behind cover and shoot just a little more so I can have a brief second to shoot them
---
Up with this I will not put! - Bernard Black
#7PhilR1Posted 9/2/2012 3:03:49 AM
Can anyone confirm smoother controls? Not until the game is released, no.
---
Currently playing - Risen 2 & Alpha Protocol. Next games I'm buying - Borderlands 2 & Dishonored
#8Dragon NexusPosted 9/2/2012 9:44:05 AM
I'm so slow. I read that joke 6 times before I noticed he was punning on a typo...
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
#9userfrigginamePosted 9/2/2012 10:07:51 AM
the control for Borderlands do feel like they accelerate too fast.
#10VixenofVenusPosted 9/2/2012 10:27:14 AM
userfrigginame posted...
the control for Borderlands do feel like they accelerate too fast.

The only thing I really want is separate control changes for vehicle controls and basic controls, and I'd like a "Tactical" control scheme. As pretty much every major FPS has a scheme where melee and crouch are switched, I'm so used to it, 9/10 when playing BL1, I would go to melee an enemy and just crouch in his face.
---
Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the geeks, for they shall inherit Middlearth.
You think you have lag? It took Jesus three days to respawn!