Has anyone been having dreams about the game?

#1mst3kfan78Posted 9/4/2012 8:06:25 AM
I had been doing fine on my level of hype and really trying to hold it to a decent level (unlike the obsession I had for BL1 before it came out). But then the hour long gameplay video with Randy Pitchford came out as well as a bunch of other super long gameplay videos. After that I've been having Borderlands dreams. Some include me just playing the game and loving it, others will have me in the game kicking ass and taking names with awesome weapons.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?
---
You should place your genitals between your toilet and the seat and then just slam the seat up and down repeatedly.
#2skullgreykillaPosted 9/4/2012 10:44:48 AM
tbh i did have a dream that i went by my local gamestop as they were getting a shipment in and i somehow convinced them to give me and my friends are copies then and as i put the game in my ps3 i woke up i was so bummed.

(i know this is the 360 board just the ps3 one is slow)
---
PSN Shadowsoldier771
#3Aculeus_78Posted 9/4/2012 11:13:50 AM
I had a dream where I was in a game like Borderlands, but it had more players. Kind of a MMO style I guess. My friends and I were in our normal bodies so I could recognize them. When I jumped and strafed the movement was like in a game. There was no fall damage. I knew I was in a game because when I jumped from a high spot, I didn't get that usual feeling like you're falling in a dream.

The AI enemies that ran around looked like the first 4 characters from Borderlands #1. They were all a dull brown color to indicate that they were AI controlled bots. It was set in this big dome with an invisible wall. At one end the players spawned and it contained a lot of ammo/health vendors which were run by high school friends. Their stands looked like lemonade stands. The dome was filled with mostly half constructed buildings and giant shelves with crates that formed convenient stairs for you to climb on.

At the other end of the dome was a giant who was sleeping until you shot at him and woke him. The giant was built like Salvador, but the size of a building and didn't have the spikey hair. He had an orange shirt and giant football shaped eyes (crit spots). He could blow you off of buildings and throw stuff at you. He'd periodically yawn and you could get a critical hit in his mouth. One you got his attention robot flying drones would come and hunt you down. I took a shot at the giant from the side and the flying robot drones found me with their headlights and damaged me with rockets. I ran around trying to find a buddy with a rocket launcher to take out the drones while I sniped. I couldn't find one so I had to just hide when they came around. I ended up picking up a box and keeping it between me and their headlights. I think picking up the box thing came from playing Quantum Conundrum.
#4PathlessBulletPosted 9/4/2012 12:36:15 PM
I had a dream I was getting mercilessly stabbed by a cereal killer. It was not a happy time.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#5GladiatorMicePosted 9/4/2012 1:28:50 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
I had a dream I was getting mercilessly stabbed by a cereal killer. It was not a happy time.

Did he look something like this? http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lph7xbiKkB1qlxdqt.jpg
---
GT: Vette80 - PSN: ComfortBattalion
http://h9.abload.de/img/max_gif_testiez9b.gif
#6Dragon NexusPosted 9/4/2012 6:02:19 PM
I dunno...
Does it count as dreaming of this game if, instead of my usual series of mindless murders involving co-workers and sharp impliments soaked in lemon juice while covered in sawdust and pigeon offle, I'm doing it as Axton instead of Stephanie from Lazytown?
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
#7Zacharyg805Posted 9/4/2012 6:52:51 PM
Only nightmares cause I didn't have the 150 for the loot chest swag.
---
GT: I Mp26 I
#8Bowserboy88Posted 9/4/2012 6:54:32 PM
Sometimes i dream about cheese.
---
GT/PSN/Steam/Minecraft: SuperEpicGuy