Why does it seem like everyone's gonna use Zer0?

#1Trigger_MonkeyPosted 9/4/2012 8:56:11 AM
Just based on the topics, I see that most people are gonns use him first. Personally, I don't even think he looks that great. I plan on using Axton and my brother's gonna be Salvador.
---
This signature will not be changed until a Deadpool movie is released.
#2Maniac_DancePosted 9/4/2012 9:02:36 AM
stereotypical sniper/ninja. You're surprised? It's been that way since ancient times.
---
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.
#3SuicydeStealthPosted 9/4/2012 9:03:40 AM
Cuz he uses da sniperzzz, he's got a katana, and he's an assassin, yo!

One of my friends that I'm gonna be playing co-op with, went Zer0 crazy when he first heard of him. I guess the concept is cool, with seeing crit spots and stringing melee crit attacks... all the classes seem cool.

Want game now.
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/138757.png
Seek... Hide... Kill... anything else is of no importance.
#4gunsndrosesPosted 9/4/2012 9:06:38 AM
I'm choosing up because of sniping.

People who hate him are just angry people in general. They automatically label Zer0 users as immature.
---
Heimskr for High King
#5StopthinkPosted 9/4/2012 9:10:43 AM
I am going to name my Sepiroth
---
imo for the tight asses
#6Maniac_DancePosted 9/4/2012 9:11:26 AM
I am going to name my Sepiroth

What about GreyFoxhound killshot?
---
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.
#7bcon1208Posted 9/4/2012 9:11:57 AM
Zer0 will be my character. Not because he's an assassin, but because of his Sniper tree. All I did through BL1 was snipe with Mord. Now there's an entire set of skills dedicated to just that. I know Mord. had some skills for sniping, but Zer0 takes it to a whole new level! Critical Hits all day long! :D
#8CruorComaPosted 9/4/2012 9:22:28 AM
bcon1208 posted...
Zer0 will be my character. Not because he's an assassin, but because of his Sniper tree. All I did through BL1 was snipe with Mord. Now there's an entire set of skills dedicated to just that. I know Mord. had some skills for sniping, but Zer0 takes it to a whole new level! Critical Hits all day long! :D

---
Gamertag: LordMahemium - RIP Sparky
Colorado, take the first step for all of us: Vote Yes on Amendment 64
#9MrImpatient35Posted 9/4/2012 9:40:24 AM
Maniac_Dance posted...
stereotypical sniper/ninja. You're surprised? It's been that way since ancient times.

^This. Once I saw that he does melee AND sniping, I immediately knew that most people would use him on their first playthrough. I'll be using Salvador though.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#10Coop14Posted 9/4/2012 9:40:45 AM
CruorComa posted...
bcon1208 posted...

This but honestly I hope there's a repeater and revolver tree.

I made my Mordecai a freaking best with its Double Thanatos
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5