should i play first Borderlnads first?

#1DmcIsCoolPosted 9/4/2012 7:26:21 PM
Is there any reason to? I wasn't very interested in the first one, but BL2 looks amazing.
#2dreamtheater33Posted 9/4/2012 7:28:37 PM
you get some skins for playing bordernads 1 for each person.
---
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
#3Hollow_Point_MKPosted 9/4/2012 7:36:41 PM
DmcIsCool posted...
Is there any reason to? I wasn't very interested in the first one, but BL2 looks amazing.

because the game is amazing and you can get the GOTY edition for like 20 bucks. dont really need another reason.
---
Many men live for the present. Great men die for the future.
#4SczoydPosted 9/4/2012 7:39:25 PM
It's pretty close to the release of the second, I wouldn't play it unless you can borrow it from a friend or maybe Redbox it or something.
There isn't much story there that you need to know or anything.
---
WoT
#5toyotasupramanPosted 9/4/2012 7:43:34 PM
You want a reason? I'll give you a reason: It will make you appreciate more the things that BL2 changes/adds. See mini-map, weapons being more visually distinct, voice-acted story, trade system, grenade mods with multiple capabilities, etc.
---
Forza 4 + wheel = gearhead heaven.
#6Purple_CheetahPosted 9/4/2012 7:43:59 PM
If you haven't finished it at least once and can get ahold of it for cheap or free, I'd say yes... at least so you can get used to some of the basics that'll return and familiarize yourself with characters.
If you have finished it... depends on if you've got the time or get burnt out too easily.