The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

storage bank

#1dronendeity666Posted 9/6/2012 11:48:49 AM
has there been any new information on the in-game bank and possibly how far in the game u have to be in order to use it
---
playing borderlands-looting the red chests in the claptrap dlc
#2Maniac_DancePosted 9/6/2012 11:50:02 AM
I've heard it's in the first "Main Town" sort of place. I guess main hub would be better description, I forget the name of this place.
---
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.
#3devildogsPosted 9/6/2012 11:59:15 AM
and apparently, you will have access to your bank everywhere you go so that you do not have to return to a central location to access your bank, i.e., The Underdome.
---
I will not be denied my rightful place in the nightmares of men.
GT - Titus Crow USMC
#4Maniac_DancePosted 9/6/2012 12:04:44 PM
and apparently, you will have access to your bank everywhere you go so that you do not have to return to a central location to access your bank, i.e., The Underdome.

That's really awesome, I didn't know that. That will make things way more convenient.
---
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.
#5ado982LPosted 9/6/2012 12:44:23 PM
if you can access your storage bank from any town or location or whatever why not just give you a really big back pack and do away with the bank altogether?
#6dronendeity666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2012 12:47:58 PM
sweet thx for the info
---
playing borderlands-looting the red chests in the claptrap dlc
#7BlargTaCularPosted 9/6/2012 1:14:39 PM
ado982L posted...
if you can access your storage bank from any town or location or whatever why not just give you a really big back pack and do away with the bank altogether?

So you cant bring too many guns with you, you have to think about what to bring.
---
[ freedom of speech removed by a moderator or administrator ]
SS friend code - 0991 7155 1152
#8colemanmarkdPosted 9/6/2012 1:31:35 PM
BlargTaCular posted...
ado982L posted...

So you cant bring too many guns with you, you have to think about what to bring.

I guess that "access to the bank at anytime" refers only to when not in combat. So backpacks would still be necessary for in combat gear change.
---
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." -Albert Einstein, German Scientist
#9dumanyoPosted 9/6/2012 1:46:49 PM
colemanmarkd posted...
BlargTaCular posted...
ado982L posted...

I guess that "access to the bank at anytime" refers only to when not in combat. So backpacks would still be necessary for in combat gear change.

or maybe its accessible from any of the customization/respec towers or the "this is where the cars live...git you one!" spots.
---
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
#10TrueDozenMarksPosted 9/6/2012 4:22:38 PM
And being all over allows you to put guns you want in there to share with your other characters without finding some way back to Sanctuary.