My 2 possible Salvador builds

#1MrImpatient35Posted 9/8/2012 10:15:48 AM
There's 2 ways I plan on building him. One way is to do a lot of damage without gunzerking, and the other is to be gunzerking very often. Before I even plan on building him that way though, I need to know HOW LONG do you gunzerk for? I know the cooldown time is 42 seconds, but they don't say how long it lasts. Anyone know?
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#2toyotasupramanPosted 9/8/2012 2:01:58 PM
According to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46GOWOkHySM

Gunzerking goes from 3:34 to 4:00 (26 seconds)

Since the start of the video shows two points put on Last Longer, that means +6 seconds.

So, the standard Gunzerking duration (with no skills or class mods) should be 20 seconds.
#3Willyj1230Posted 9/8/2012 5:32:22 PM
I'm more of the type who prefers to tank damage rather than deal it.

Although dealing damage quickly is a very good thing, I feel as though as long as you can outlast your enemy, you can keep fighting until your ammo runs out.

Same principle applies to boxing, but a much more important example is the American Revolution.

The colonists were heavily outgunned and outnumbered. The colonists kept fighting and kept going just long enough for the British to give up.
---
===============[::::]^(=^_^=)^
#4CarpeDeumpPosted 9/8/2012 5:57:18 PM
Willyj1230 posted...
I'm more of the type who prefers to tank damage rather than deal it.

Although dealing damage quickly is a very good thing, I feel as though as long as you can outlast your enemy, you can keep fighting until your ammo runs out.

Same principle applies to boxing, but a much more important example is the American Revolution.

The colonists were heavily outgunned and outnumbered. The colonists kept fighting and kept going just long enough for the British to give up.

Except this is a video game and you're up against AI, which won't tire.