Zer0 is g0ing t0 be 0verp0wered as f***

#1BobbyCreekPosted 9/8/2012 12:31:51 PM
After messing around with his skill tree just for a minute, it says that his melee damage is +24700%, gun damage +7600%, and gun critical hit damage +9500% while in deception. And I don't even think I picked all of the stats that would boost those.
#2GujinKamiPosted 9/8/2012 12:33:02 PM
That honestly looks like too many zero's.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/2rnh5du.png http://i49.tinypic.com/mlttw9.jpg
#3The_HeapPosted 9/8/2012 12:34:59 PM
I would explain why he's probably the most limited character in the game, but with all the cries of "ZERO IS GONNA BE THE NEXT LILITH OMFG" I think my words would just get drowned out.
---
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729
#4BobbyCreek(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2012 12:37:12 PM
The_Heap posted...
I would explain why he's probably the most limited character in the game, but with all the cries of "ZERO IS GONNA BE THE NEXT LILITH OMFG" I think my words would just get drowned out.

How would you counter what I just posted in my original message?
#5MalfuntcionJUNCITOMPosted 9/8/2012 12:39:32 PM
BobbyCreek posted...
The_Heap posted...

How would you counter what I just posted in my original message?

There's talk that's just a glitch in the skill tree site. Apparently there's footage where even after putting in several points to his skills, Deception's numbers remain the same.
---
It's not God I hate, it's his annoying little fan club I can't stand!
#6BobbyCreek(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2012 12:42:57 PM(edited)
Hopefully you're right and it is a glitch, the numbers don't particularly make sense.
#7GreyDragonClawPosted 9/8/2012 12:42:36 PM
There's a problem with Zer0's skill tree. There should be no 'bonuses' to his (or anyone's) Action Skill like that.
---
My brother was the evil wizard, I was the dwarf, my dad the barbarian, and my cousin the elf...
#8caramel_codPosted 9/8/2012 1:16:17 PM
The_Heap posted...

Who is the new Lilith then?
#9CrayonmuffinPosted 9/8/2012 2:58:42 PM
Everyone in this game can be OP. Just have to build them right, just like the first game.
---
360 only ATM. I need a new PC.
Currently awaiting: Borderlands 2, Dishonored, XCOM:Enemy Unknown, Halo 4, Black Ops 2.
#10BoxTheMuppetPosted 9/8/2012 3:01:57 PM
caramel_cod posted...
The_Heap posted...

Who is the new Lilith then?

Whatever character I use will be OP. That's how I roll.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!