Im worried, what if Axtons Turret dosent scale as you Lvl?

#1euklbPosted 9/9/2012 1:49:21 PM
by end game and second play throughs his spec skill might not cut it against any of the enemys.

a lot like Bricks in the 1st game
---
Why is lake Titicaca not full of boobs and poop?
These are the questions that keep me up at night.
#2EasygoingBirdPosted 9/9/2012 1:53:40 PM
Berserking scaled to your level...I'm currently doing a playthrough as him and I'm killing Badass enemies very quickly at level 35
---
Going to Mcdonalds with heart disease. Heavy risk, but the FRIIIIES
GT: Dr Chowder
#3Roxas_1124Posted 9/9/2012 1:54:38 PM
you're more than likely on playthrough one.
---
GT- CWest2424
I am like a geico ninja. Yeah, Geico ninja. :D
#4EasygoingBirdPosted 9/9/2012 1:55:49 PM
Just started playthrough 2, still mowing everyone down. I'm expecting it to get harder obviously, but unless something drastic happens I'm still doing pretty well
---
Going to Mcdonalds with heart disease. Heavy risk, but the FRIIIIES
GT: Dr Chowder
#5BobbyCreekPosted 9/9/2012 1:57:46 PM
I was using the turret against level 70 enemies in the first game so uhh, I don't see why you are concerned about this
#6The_HeapPosted 9/9/2012 2:01:27 PM
Berserk does not scale to your level.
---
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729
#7ultimakewlPosted 9/9/2012 2:12:19 PM(edited)
why are you comparing a turret to punching instead of to... oh i dont know, a turret?

the better question is what happens to zer0 if melee still doesnt scale well?
or what happens to everyone else if they over-correct melee and it scales too much?
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
#8rabidkeeblerPosted 9/9/2012 6:35:23 PM
I am a little worried about this too
#9PensatoPosted 9/9/2012 6:49:10 PM
EasygoingBird posted...
Berserking scaled to your level...I'm currently doing a playthrough as him and I'm killing Badass enemies very quickly at level 35

Wait till you're level 69. BL had awful scaling issues. Issues devs said they have fixed for BL2 so if true it should be all good.
#10Rhett817Posted 9/9/2012 6:57:11 PM
I was worried, too, but Maya's phaselock when upgraded for maximum elemental damage does incredible damage from what I've seen. I expect the same from the turret. Plus it looks really useful, potentially.

Balancing and scaling were very big, glaring issues with BL1 so I imagine it was a priority to fix it in #2.