I preordered my game through Microsoft store, do I still get the bonus dlc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I preordered my game through Microsoft store, do I still get the bonus dlc?

User Info: NakedSnake1986

NakedSnake1986
4 years ago#1
It doesn't say anything about free mechromancer and vault hunter pack like amazon and gamestop does, but didn't randy say anyone who PREORDERED will get it?.

I only canceled my preorder from Amazon because ms store was giving free 1600 msp and a $10 credit for preordering through them.
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile

User Info: dreamtheater33

dreamtheater33
4 years ago#2
nope from what i heard they dont get the premium club thing. sorry.
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: Ih8uguys

Ih8uguys
4 years ago#3
I wouldn't count on it unless that gearbox page has the retailer listed, I know gamestop bestbuy and steam were on it, maybe amazon too. dunno.
I'm not your buddy, guy.

dreamtheater33
4 years ago#4
amazon
gamestop
bestbuy
steam

are the only ones.
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

NakedSnake1986
4 years ago#5
If not I'm emailing gearbox to complain about that. Randy has clearly stated anyone who preorders this game get the extra goodies.

dreamtheater33
4 years ago#6
http://www.borderlands2.com/preorder/#premiereclub

User Info: Link43130

Link43130
4 years ago#7
y do u think u get 1600 points!!
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130

User Info: Ih8uguys

Ih8uguys
4 years ago#8
Link43130 posted...
y do u think u get 1600 points!!

to download dubstep songs off zune marketplace?
I'm not your buddy, guy.

User Info: iAmTheTot

iAmTheTot
4 years ago#9
NakedSnake1986 posted...
If not I'm emailing gearbox to complain about that. Randy has clearly stated anyone who preorders this game get the extra goodies.

Good luck with that.
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - Any platform, any genre! NOT for the easily offended!

NakedSnake1986
4 years ago#10
Eh screw it, at least the season pass will only cost me $10 and I get 4 dlc packs.

I only played as Lilith in bl, doubt I would ever touch mechromancer so that no real lost.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I preordered my game through Microsoft store, do I still get the bonus dlc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived