Most OP-Looking Build you've seen thus far?

#1DeliciousMoosePosted 9/12/2012 6:30:15 PM
We won't know what's truly OP until next week, but what builds have you seen or created that seem almost too good?

It will be interesting to see how well these actually fair.
#2ssj5kingPosted 9/12/2012 6:31:24 PM
Most of Sals builds look pretty OP.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#3HughJorgennPosted 9/12/2012 6:40:02 PM
I will tell you in a few weeks.
#4Scorpion122178Posted 9/12/2012 6:54:05 PM
I guess that depends what your good at, if your a great sniper I'm sure Zer0's sniper build with the stacking crits and ambush will be quite OP.
---
GT: Scorpion0489
Currently playing: Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, Dark Siders II, TESV Skyrim,
#5caramel_codPosted 9/12/2012 6:55:40 PM
ssj5king posted...
Most of Sals builds look pretty OP.

This. Sal seems to cover all bases pretty thoroughly, unless you're going for a support or melee role... or want any degree of subtlety.
#6SEA_Posted 9/12/2012 7:02:34 PM(edited)
Salvador build with class mods that greatly decrease gunzerking recharge time has potential to be the most OP thing by far in the game.
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#7ContraMundiXPosted 9/12/2012 7:14:58 PM
SEA_ posted...
Salvador build with class mods that greatly decrease gunzerking recharge time has potential to be the most OP thing by far in the game.

A class mod that increases Inconceivable or 5 or 6 would be great as well. I like the idea of never having to reload my guns.

BTW go Aztecs!
---
"If you live by the cake than you die by the cake."
#8XRamzaXPosted 9/12/2012 7:31:09 PM
Not a build per say but a team build. Devs said they were on what day 3? of trying to kill terra.

I am curious if anything in the game could take down a team of 4 sirens all build with res.

The skill is on a 13 second timer with a few skills to reduce this and it can be used to res from a distance.

Unless the boss has a way of killing all 4 people at the same time or launching them outside of the arena or whatever you fight him in, there will be no way to defeat such a team.
---
Be nice to newbs, you shall be one again someday.
#9SEA_Posted 9/12/2012 8:04:07 PM
ContraMundiX posted...

BTW go Aztecs!

:D
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#10CrayonmuffinPosted 9/12/2012 8:06:07 PM
XRamzaX posted...
Not a build per say but a team build. Devs said they were on what day 3? of trying to kill terra.

Randy said in one of his interviews that one of the devs beat terra solo. Didn't say what class he was using. Apparently got terra's tentacles down on health or something and then whenever he'd need a second wind he killed one of the things and got back up. Slowly wittled it down and won. O.o
---
360 only ATM. I need a new PC.
Currently awaiting: Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Halo 4, Black Ops 2.