PSA: Find an incredible gun/mod/shield, but have outleveled it? Don't sell it!

#11rocky31375Posted 9/12/2012 11:01:18 PM
i heard you spend eridium for more storage in one of the videos from pax can't remember exactly which one though
---
it's all in the reflexes-Jack Burton
#12bonsePosted 9/13/2012 3:08:15 AM(edited)
CatfishWiggins posted...
I already knew this, but!

I'm so glad there's a shared stash in this game!

I have like... 40? orange guns stowed away on my Borderlands 1 character that would be much more useful on my other ones.

erm, why not just start a split screen game with the character with the guns and the one you want and just drop em for them? even if you only have one controller you can do it by switching it from 1 to 2 when needed.

I had half a dozen level 5 stooges just standing in fyrestone holding stuff till the dlc bank came.

Edit: Just noticed xbox not ps3 so ignore the controller changing bit, but rest should work
#13ZarnonElchrisPosted 9/13/2012 4:48:56 AM
Oni_Tatsujin posted...
On an unrelated side note, I am sick and tired of people saying Zer0 will only be good at Sniper Rifles and Melee. Only two of his thirty skills exclusively affect Sniper Rifles! Heck, scratch that. One of the two has an alternate, superior effect for non-rifles. Yes, one of his three skill trees is named "Sniping". No, it's not about Sniper Rifles. He's exceptional with every gun, just like the others.

What skill are you talking about? His 2 sniper specific skills are At One with the Gun and Critical Ascension, neither of which provide any kind of benefit for non-snipers.
#14danishjuggler21Posted 9/13/2012 5:19:53 AM
I used to do this in Borderlands 1. I had low-level Defilers and Hellfires I would use to blast through PT1. I also had this sweet Equalizer that had a 21 level requirement, and had X4 explosive damage. That thing was one-shotting almost everything throughout PT1.

Now it's just going to be more convenient to do this.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#15Oni_Tatsujin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2012 7:51:56 AM
ZarnonElchris posted...

What skill are you talking about? His 2 sniper specific skills are At One with the Gun and Critical Ascension, neither of which provide any kind of benefit for non-snipers.

...Woops. My bad, I actually misread At 0ne with the Gun >.<
---
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)