Anyone playing BL2 the day after?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone playing BL2 the day after?

User Info: Aadrian1234

Aadrian1234
4 years ago#1
Most of these "let's play at release" I can't attend on release. I might be able to get an hour into it, but I'm busy on tuesday. So anyone starting Wednesday?
PSN/GT-Aadrianseth ; Borderlands 2. 9/18/12. Cant wait!
"Borderlands is like the crack of gaming" -Draconas_Lyrr

User Info: Ki_cat_

Ki_cat_
4 years ago#2
I won't log a ton of time on it until the weekend. I gotta have 4 hours of sleep at least.
People are afraid of what they don't understand.

User Info: Hardcore74Leo

Hardcore74Leo
4 years ago#3
I would be willing to start up a new character on Wednesday with ya.

GT:hardcore74leo
just put bl2 in a message if you add me, and what time would be good. I can get on around five or six pacific

User Info: Mortuss_Zero

Mortuss_Zero
4 years ago#4
My bud won't have a chance to play at the same time as me until wed., that being said, I won't be able to resist playing it at least a little.
Edit: Just realized you're probably looking for someone to play with, not just asking for jollies. Nevermind me.
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"

User Info: AethonWarrior

AethonWarrior
4 years ago#5
I'm going to be "filling out paperwork." At my new job down the street this thursday, havent been hired yet but boss says we need to do some paperwork, I dont know what my hours will be I might get 17-19 jam packed with making tacos :/
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDERLANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDS 22222222222222222222222222222222222!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Crayonmuffin

Crayonmuffin
4 years ago#6
I'll be playing for days. No exaggeration.
360 only ATM. I need a new PC.
Currently awaiting: Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Halo 4, Black Ops 2.

Aadrian1234
4 years ago#7
Mortuss_Zero posted...
My bud won't have a chance to play at the same time as me until wed., that being said, I won't be able to resist playing it at least a little.
Edit: Just realized you're probably looking for someone to play with, not just asking for jollies. Nevermind me.

I'm asking both. Asking just to know, and also if I can't start on Tuesday, I'll be able to msg someones gamertag to see if they want to play

User Info: CmorningWood

CmorningWood
4 years ago#8
I'm down. I'll be picking it up release day after work.
GamerTag: CraigBeGrizz

User Info: Mortuss_Zero

Mortuss_Zero
4 years ago#9
Well, this would be a first for me, but you're not a #### or anything right? I suppose you could PM me if you're interested and we could try rolling out sometime. I could use more than 1 person to play with i guess.
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"

Aadrian1234
4 years ago#10
Mortuss_Zero posted...
Well, this would be a first for me, but you're not a #### or anything right? I suppose you could PM me if you're interested and we could try rolling out sometime. I could use more than 1 person to play with i guess.

Nope. If I find a good drop and it's not my type, I will leave it, but if it's something I use, I'll pick it up unless someone has a problem with that
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone playing BL2 the day after?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived