What in your heart of hearts hope that Gearbox fixed in Borderlands 2...

#31zeik56Posted 9/13/2012 10:53:36 PM
Mortuss_Zero posted...
A single player experience that doesn't feel empty or unbalanced. Tried doing some to get hyped and it just felt empty or too designed for a team of 3-4. It already looks like this improved though. The story (don't care if other people don't care about story) and single player difficulty curve don't look too bad.

You could solo everything in Borderlands 1 except Crawmerax, and even that was possible if you exploited it. I know, because I did everything I could possibly do in the first game solo. (Well except the Underdome, because that was a waste of time.)
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#32superdiddy34Posted 9/13/2012 11:16:53 PM
zeik56 posted...
Mortuss_Zero posted...
A single player experience that doesn't feel empty or unbalanced. Tried doing some to get hyped and it just felt empty or too designed for a team of 3-4. It already looks like this improved though. The story (don't care if other people don't care about story) and single player difficulty curve don't look too bad.

You could solo everything in Borderlands 1 except Crawmerax, and even that was possible if you exploited it. I know, because I did everything I could possibly do in the first game solo. (Well except the Underdome, because that was a waste of time.)

crawmerax can be beating solo without exploits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX6iwTrwJkc&feature=related
---
Gamertag:Urbandemon34
#33ChinballzPosted 9/14/2012 1:32:43 AM
A shared stash for the classes.
---
"I threw that rock before I left the MOON!" - Black Dynamite
#34VioletZer0Posted 9/14/2012 1:36:09 AM
If you find ammo and you're already full, you should get 1 dollar instead.
#35Tec187Posted 9/14/2012 1:39:11 AM
darkelfthief posted...
All the little things they fixed which add up to a whole lot, such as:

+skill gear (class mods) showing up on skill trees
minimap
auto-pick up of cash-money & ammo
aesthetic character customization (even if it is limited, btw i like old man axton)

This + shared stash :)
---
Joypuking my face off starting September 21st.
ULCE #: TBA
#36bassagePosted 9/14/2012 1:50:01 AM
mvgc3 posted...
I really hope they remove (or better yet make it an option to remove) the "Hold X to equip" feature. I can't count the number of times I accidentally equipped a weapon I didn't want. Even worse were the shield/class/grenade equips. Can't see those until it's too late...

I hated that too, but it shouldn't be a problem now because of the auto pickups for money and ammo. That was the problem in BL1, you had to hold x to pick up ALL the money and ammo in your area, and if there was a gun in that pile of money you might accidentally equip it. Now, there is no other reason to HOLD x other than to auto equip. You won't be constantly holding x to pick up the money and ammo every 5 seconds. So, I think they did kinda fix it.
---
#37rockyoumonkeysPosted 9/14/2012 2:05:50 AM
Finding more weapons that are actually useful.

As much as I liked finding a pretty awesome weapon early, it kind of became a drag when I wound up using it for 10+ levels because I simply wasn't finding anything better.
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: The Ghost Brigades, J. Scalzi
#38pmcochrPosted 9/14/2012 6:00:53 AM
Metalgenesis posted...
I hope they fixed some of the skags. The rate at which they spawned indicates an overpopulation problem.

This made me laugh out loud. Thank you. Even though I believe it was overlooked, you win.
---
Conker: Why is everyone so offensive around here?
#39Phara0hManPosted 9/14/2012 7:15:59 AM
Hit detection when sniping. I know it's kind of a dice roll mechanic, but if you're going to let me snipe at all and my dot is smack in the middle of an unmoving targets head on level ground, just let me hit them. They already have the ability to psychically know I'm aiming at them, isn't that enough?
---
GT: xSoulBeaver NP: UMvC3, SSF4: AE 2012
UMvC3 Team: Iron Fist/Dr. Strange/Hawkeye. SSF4: Rose, Fei Long
#40therickmu25Posted 9/14/2012 7:38:03 AM
I hope the side-quests are as good as they say they are because the one thing about BL1 is that there were prolonged periods of time where things just got insanely boring.
---
http://i.imgur.com/34Fj8.jpg -Outside
http://i.imgur.com/K2utC.jpg -Inside