looking for a few cool people to play co op that dont mind a noob of the series

#1flipmode_1Posted 9/13/2012 2:53:04 PM
I played a little bit of Borderlands 1 but only solo. Never got anywhere near completion though. I have the 18-21st off so ill be free for most of that time. Only time I wont be available is the 20 for my anniversary and a few hours on the 18th. Actually I might not even get the game until close to night time due to ups usually not arriving until 7.

If anybody is interested please post in here and send me a friend request. I don't mind if you're a noon yourself or a vet of the original. Im a pretty laid back 24 year old not looking to scream instructions at anyone or get them yelled at me. Just want to have a good time. Thanks a lot. By the way im in eastern standard time.
---
X-Men, Welcome to die!
Flip's Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III
#2Hardcore74LeoPosted 9/13/2012 2:57:02 PM
I live in the west coast myself, but if you would be willing to work out a time to roll together I'm down. Gonna get it Tuesday around 4 or 5. (Which would be about 7 or 8 eastern).

Gt: hardcore74leo

Just let me know!
#3brianvolk42Posted 9/13/2012 3:09:05 PM
You can add me too. I'm on the East coast. I have to work during the day, but nights and weekends is all BL2.

GT: brianvolk42
#4flipmode_1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2012 3:35:51 PM
Alright, cool guys. I'm curious. How much of a level difference can you have in this one to play with each other in co-op online? Do enemies level up to the host? I know it's a completely different game but I tried playing Dead Island with a guy that was a level so much higher than mine and all enemies were his level and OWNED me. I'm asking because I can't expect you guys to NOT play the game unless we're all together.

I'll do some research myself to see how this co-op works out but if someone here wouldn't mind giving me a rundown I would appreciate it. I really haven't looked into this game much because I want everything to be new, ya know?
---
X-Men, Welcome to die!
Flip's Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III
#5Hardcore74LeoPosted 9/13/2012 3:44:11 PM
flipmode_1 posted...
Alright, cool guys. I'm curious. How much of a level difference can you have in this one to play with each other in co-op online? Do enemies level up to the host? I know it's a completely different game but I tried playing Dead Island with a guy that was a level so much higher than mine and all enemies were his level and OWNED me. I'm asking because I can't expect you guys to NOT play the game unless we're all together.

I'll do some research myself to see how this co-op works out but if someone here wouldn't mind giving me a rundown I would appreciate it. I really haven't looked into this game much because I want everything to be new, ya know?

A Max level character could run with a level one character if they wanted to. The level of the enemies scale to the host of the game (usually) but most areas have a set lvl limit that the mobs are, at least that's how it was in the first. Usually when it comes to games like this, I will have a solo character and a coop character. So my coop one would stay on your level and I can keep playing on a solo character.
#6Dlp665Posted 9/13/2012 5:34:12 PM
I am a noob also. If you like send me an invite GT: Dlp665
#7Cliffy_TPosted 9/13/2012 5:39:43 PM(edited)
I'll play with you to dude. I always love teaching someone the gaming martial arts. I'll be getting the game on launch but still trying to finish up the first game so it'll be a few days before I get started.

GT: Da Jokerman
---
http://videogameclown.blogspot.com
#8shaolinR6Posted 9/13/2012 5:42:47 PM
Flipmode I beat bl1 4 times. I did all the dlc. I consider myself to be cool and I also have off for a few days. I plan to be on a lot. My gamer tag is shaolinR6. Send me a friend request and we can play. I am definitely using axton.

Who are you going to use?

Anyone can send me a friend request because I want to max axton right away.
#9flipmode_1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2012 6:41:19 PM
IDK, I kinda like Sal or Axton but I'll be anyone.
---
X-Men, Welcome to die!