Gamestop pre-order or Best Buy Pre-order?

#1KenshiroXPosted 9/14/2012 2:20:21 AM
I have money down on this game at both stores. Which is the better pre-order? Note, I'm leaning a bit more towards BB simply because I have one of their credit cards and I'm kind of low on cash. But, enlighten me?
#2bassagePosted 9/14/2012 2:21:54 AM
You get that horde mode add on(forgot the name) with gamestop only. It will cost you money if you want it later as DLC.
---
#3errr_rightPosted 9/14/2012 2:50:39 AM
Slaughter Dome, I believe it's called. Though it sounds like it's going to be like Mad M's and many folk didn't enjoy it. Granted, I had a hoot and enjoyed the music to it.

If you don't mind missing out on that, go with whatever you want. I can't see why you shouldn't though unless Best Buy is offering something else.
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 9/14/2012 3:39:07 AM
What does BB get? All preorders get the premium club stuff. They give you a gift certificate worth $20, but you might want to make sure you don't have to be in the BB gamer's reward club to get it.
---
"Game of the Year is Algonquin for 'the good land.'"-- CaPwnd
#5mst3kfan78Posted 9/14/2012 5:21:46 AM
^

You do have to be a Gamers Club Reward Zone member to get the certificate. Because of this I went with Gamestop just because I actually get something for the game free.
---
You should place your genitals between your toilet and the seat and then just slam the seat up and down repeatedly.
#6willruthPosted 9/14/2012 8:21:54 AM
I work at a best buy and I would go to gamestop. I am getting my special edition (with employee discount) at best buy and my second copy at gamestop so i can get the slaughter dome then selling that to a buddy.