Gamestop pre-order or Best Buy Pre-order?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Gamestop pre-order or Best Buy Pre-order?

User Info: KenshiroX

4 years ago#1
I have money down on this game at both stores. Which is the better pre-order? Note, I'm leaning a bit more towards BB simply because I have one of their credit cards and I'm kind of low on cash. But, enlighten me?

User Info: bassage

4 years ago#2
You get that horde mode add on(forgot the name) with gamestop only. It will cost you money if you want it later as DLC.

User Info: errr_right

4 years ago#3
Slaughter Dome, I believe it's called. Though it sounds like it's going to be like Mad M's and many folk didn't enjoy it. Granted, I had a hoot and enjoyed the music to it.

If you don't mind missing out on that, go with whatever you want. I can't see why you shouldn't though unless Best Buy is offering something else.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

4 years ago#4
What does BB get? All preorders get the premium club stuff. They give you a gift certificate worth $20, but you might want to make sure you don't have to be in the BB gamer's reward club to get it.
"Game of the Year is Algonquin for 'the good land.'"-- CaPwnd

User Info: mst3kfan78

4 years ago#5

You do have to be a Gamers Club Reward Zone member to get the certificate. Because of this I went with Gamestop just because I actually get something for the game free.
You should place your genitals between your toilet and the seat and then just slam the seat up and down repeatedly.

User Info: willruth

4 years ago#6
I work at a best buy and I would go to gamestop. I am getting my special edition (with employee discount) at best buy and my second copy at gamestop so i can get the slaughter dome then selling that to a buddy.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Gamestop pre-order or Best Buy Pre-order?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived