Maaan the wait is killer

#11xMarkPosted 9/14/2012 11:22:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12vogelkackePosted 9/14/2012 11:25:37 AM
nro87 posted...
I love how many people here clearly have no responsibility. How could you possibly justify taking a whole week off work? I'm a full time student and a tutor on the side. I don't ever get to take days off. Tuesday, my classes start at 9 and go til 5:45. Then I work 6-10. Sometimes, I'm amazed at how many people have no sense of responsibility.

this.
i absolutely love this game and im hyped as hell but i just think school/work is more important. i go studying from 6 in the morning till 3:00 everyday and still have enough time to play games.
#13The_Pope_MobilePosted 9/14/2012 11:25:45 AM
nro87 posted...
I love how many people here clearly have no responsibility. How could you possibly justify taking a whole week off work? I'm a full time student and a tutor on the side. I don't ever get to take days off. Tuesday, my classes start at 9 and go til 5:45. Then I work 6-10. Sometimes, I'm amazed at how many people have no sense of responsibility.

sound jelly to me
---
http://vimeo.com/10270367 Epic new covenant vehicle
#14korruptid239Posted 9/14/2012 11:30:15 AM
xMark posted...
nro87 posted...

That sounds kinda like my schedule, but replace all the productive things with smoking a bowl.

I hope as soon as you have your education sorted out and feel content, you get raped and killed. That would be hilarious.

Best reply yet.
#15TheFeralWarriorPosted 9/14/2012 11:40:15 AM
xMark posted...
nro87 posted...

That sounds kinda like my schedule, but replace all the productive things with smoking a bowl.

I hope as soon as you have your education sorted out and feel content, you get raped and killed. That would be hilarious.

This made me LOL at work. This is a message board, kid. Don't come in here preaching and telling people how to live their lives. Get off your high horse and stop pretending you know anything about anyone. I have my bachelors in psych and am currently working towards my masters. On top of that I work 9 to 5:30 from Monday to Friday. On top of that I am at the gym 4 days a week. On top of THAT I have a girlfriend. It's BECAUSE of my sense of responsibility and my good work ethic that I can afford to take a day off and not have my life fall apart.
---
Gt: TheFeralWarrior
I cook bacon in Bullet Time.
#16therickmu25Posted 9/14/2012 11:42:28 AM
Just took a PTO on Wednesday. Best day to maximize playtime.
---
http://i.imgur.com/34Fj8.jpg -Outside
http://i.imgur.com/K2utC.jpg -Inside
#17Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 9/14/2012 11:43:19 AM
My responsibilities equal out to 25 paid vacation days a year...

Ergo, five paid vacation days + Borderlands 2 = nothing but profit!!!
#18MHGALE(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 11:47:46 AM
nro87 posted...

I really don't have many responsibilities. I work full time, but I was suppose to work through my school. My school put me into second semester courses instead of first, so I asked my boss if I could start on the 24th, it's a really chill environment there so he had no problems.

Really I don't think an 18 year old should have to many responsibilities, I didn't have a summer vacation I worked full time then as well. So yeah.
---
GT- Lucifers Call
PSN- PersonaLives