What seems to be the least popular class, so far?

#21ArgentumVirPosted 9/18/2012 4:48:54 AM
Fundabz posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
I suspect there'll be a lot less Zer0s by tonight.

Why?

He's pretty tough to play. He's got very little survival skills so he's damn squishy. His activated skill is only good in three ways. When compared to the other ones it's only viable use during battle is a decoy or to a lesser extent a damage buff. That being said, I've only died by getting stuck so far (level 12 now) and I'm really enjoying the skill he takes.
---
Call me Sterling, or Silva.
#22notrandomPosted 9/18/2012 4:56:06 AM
Everyone is sleeping on my boy Sal, do people really not think his ability and skills are as interesting as the rest?
Conversely Axton is strangely popular while Maya and Zero seem tied for second.
---
Say no to EA and Ubisoft's online passes. Say no to Capcom and Activision's scummy DLC ways. Say no to NISA's terrible and unfaithful localizations.
#23vigorm0rtisPosted 9/18/2012 5:03:51 AM
notrandom posted...
Everyone is sleeping on my boy Sal, do people really not think his ability and skills are as interesting as the rest?
Conversely Axton is strangely popular while Maya and Zero seem tied for second.

I'm likely to have separate SP and co-op characters, and my SP might be Sal. My buddies are good players but a little shortsighted, so I always end up playing support/spoiler-- Maya. Zer0 might be cool for a later playthrough, but I'm rubbish with a sniper rifle, and I don't like the passive turret on Axton, but might change my mind.
---
"A large, fast moving fire is the only thing that would make anything on MTV watchable."-- Reel_Big_Mike
#24FundabzPosted 9/18/2012 5:07:00 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Fundabz posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
I suspect there'll be a lot less Zer0s by tonight.

Why?

Just off the top of my head, I'm thinking back to Monday Night Combat's assassin class. Didn't function like people thought at all, and most 'assassin' type classes in games don't. Most gamers can't or don't want to play a glass cannon, but they all like katanas, sniper rifles, and ninjas.

Well, in that case I think I will love him, the assassin in MNC was my main character, and I did pretty darn well with him. Just have to adapt.
---
I'll get my stupid rope. I'll get it. This is a rope right here.