Best compliment to Sal's "money shot" skill? Inconceivable or filled to the brim

#1thebigknowltinoPosted 9/17/2012 3:16:32 AM
I plan on mainly using pistols, so I feel like "filled to the brim" might help some pistols get closer to that 10-round minimum magazine size requirement for max damage on "money shot." But I wonder if "inconceivable" kicks in when I fire the last shot in my clip if, when I fire that last shot again, "money shot" will apply again? What do you guys think?
#2F_WolfPosted 9/17/2012 3:25:17 AM
thebigknowltino posted...
I plan on mainly using pistols, so I feel like "filled to the brim" might help some pistols get closer to that 10-round minimum magazine size requirement for max damage on "money shot." But I wonder if "inconceivable" kicks in when I fire the last shot in my clip if, when I fire that last shot again, "money shot" will apply again? What do you guys think?

It triggers any time you fire the last shot in your clip.

The problem with what your describing is getting to your last shot. You have just a equal chance of that happening on any of the OTHER shots in your clip, making it take longer to get to your last shot. So if you have a clip of 50, there 49 chances that your are going to me taking longer to get to your last shot. More then that cause I'm guessing it can proc more then once for the same shot, meaning your DPS will be dropping instead of raising, because of how much longer it will be taking you to get to that 1 bullet.