I'm jealous of you midnighters.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I'm jealous of you midnighters.
3 years ago#1
I'm stuck on an overnight shift working in an emergency room.

Getting this in the morning. Add me for laidback, mod-free, douchebag-free gaming at its finest. GT: MisterE420
---
I even poked my eye out and let my cat scratch my chest up, shaved my head and now I'm looking for a homeless asian guy to brutalize over and over. --EyeofSagat
3 years ago#2
im jelly too
---
CaptHowdy
3 years ago#3
I'm working a 12 hour shift tonight. Can't be over fast enough.
---
If you don't feed a troll attention eventually it starves to death. Forgive my spelling. Fat fingers, small phone.
3 years ago#4
Even worse I have school at 8 am till 9 at night.But i cant skip because, Test in the morning and a one in the last class.... =(
---
XBL - DcAsTxSD
PSN - Dcast_SD
3 years ago#5
I too am also working an over night shift at a hotel dealing with about 50 drunk bikers. The minute I get out I'm going to pick up the game. However I am also doing another overnight shift tomorrow too. But I get to bring my xbox into work when I do overnights. I also bring in my 24 inch computer monitor.
3 years ago#6
I won't have it until the 25th at the earliest. Everyone be jelly of me.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - Any platform, any genre! Love games? So do we.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I'm jealous of you midnighters.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived