Mechromancer skill tree info

#1OddyseePosted 9/18/2012 5:15:54 AM
Anyone have any info on this yet? I know IGN did a series of vids on the skill trees of different classes but the Mechromancer was conspicuously absent.
---
Gamertag: Evil Oddysee
#2LeonKennedy28Posted 9/18/2012 5:16:59 AM
That's because Gearbox is still working on the skill tree. The only time you see any of the tree is during the hour video I believe and even then you only see like 4 or 5 skills.
---
Remy1LeBeau......rent my pawn ranger
#3nro87Posted 9/18/2012 5:17:39 AM
It was absent because it isn't even close to being released yet. 60-90 days after launch is when Mechromancer is being released. Not a lot of info right now except what everybody already knows.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
#4Undying_WillPosted 9/18/2012 5:19:55 AM
nro87 posted...
It was absent because it isn't even close to being released yet. 60-90 days after launch is when Mechromancer is being released. Not a lot of info right now except what everybody already knows.

Actually it comes out in less then 30 days. October 16th to be exact.
---
~Remember, if a stranger offers you candy, take it. It could be the last piece you get!!!~
GT: Xbox: Undying Will31 / PSN: Krilgeta
#5RASalvatorePosted 9/18/2012 5:20:05 AM
..by 60-90 days..you mean October 16th right? the day confirmed by 2K games?
---
This "Life" has some stunning graphics. Gameplay could do with some work though.
#6Eagles931Posted 9/18/2012 5:21:26 AM
RASalvatore posted...
..by 60-90 days..you mean October 16th right? the day confirmed by 2K games?

Trolololololol
---
PS : SlootSlayer11
GT: SlootSlayer11
#7Oddysee(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 5:25:57 AM
Oh right. So the preorder DLC gets you the Mechromancer for free but we can't actually use it until 16th October? Odd but it's free so I'm not complaining. I'm assuming we can redeem the code right away and don't have to wait until it's released?
---
Gamertag: Evil Oddysee
#8Godly_GoofPosted 9/18/2012 5:27:56 AM
Oddysee posted...
Oh right. So the preorder DLC gets you the Mechromancer for free but we can't actually use it until 16th October? Odd but it's free so I'm not complaining. I'm assuming we can redeem the code right away and don't have to wait until it's released?

It's because they were supposed to include it in the game itself. BUT they got the game done way before they finished tweaking it so they simply released the game early and are waiting to finish the Mechromancer, at the same time since they wanted it included in the game they simply gave everyone that pre-ordered it for free which is badass :3
---
Dear Superbot, There is this new thing called RPGs and JRPGs that make up about 70% of the PS roster. In the future put them in your damn games :/
#9KabtheMentatPosted 9/18/2012 5:29:05 AM
Yeah, the code is actually for the Premier Club thing. Everyone in the club gets the Mechromancer. It's just if you didn't pre order, then you have to pay for the club.
---
John Henry Eden 2012
#10IceDragon77Posted 9/18/2012 5:35:37 AM
Godly_Goof posted...
Oddysee posted...

It's because they were supposed to include it in the game itself. BUT they got the game done way before they finished tweaking it so they simply released the game early and are waiting to finish the Mechromancer, at the same time since they wanted it included in the game they simply gave everyone that pre-ordered it for free which is badass :3

Nah, when they were making the game the Mechromancer was just an concept someone thought up. They thought it would be cool to have this extra character, but they were already mostly done the game. They said from the moment that they released her concept art that there would be no guarantee that she would even end up being made into the game at all. But once they finished the game and it went through certification, they decided to get to work making her.
---
http://i27.tinypic.com/taqwbk.jpg Thanks Fell and L4DHunter! <3
http://i30.tinypic.com/2sba7og.jpg