Amazon Premier Club

#11lnknprk_45Posted 9/18/2012 12:55:32 PM
xtabascomanx posted...
psycho_slicer posted...
Release date delivery but you will wait for your preorder bonus. Thanx 4 nothn amazon!

I got my code last night. If you haven't received it yet, contact customer service.

I think I'm going to go contact them because this is the first time where I think the game is going to arrive before the email, and I'm hearing people say there's a possible issue if you enter the code after you have already started playing.
#12fueled-systemPosted 9/18/2012 12:57:37 PM
I preordered the game Saturday so I hope I wasn't too late although the offer was still going on
#13lnknprk_45Posted 9/18/2012 1:06:59 PM(edited)
fueled-system posted...
I preordered the game Saturday so I hope I wasn't too late although the offer was still going on

I've preordered from them on a Monday, and still gotten it on Tuesday. I know they dropped 99 cent RDD, and 2 day shipping is now RDD, but it still ships overnight so...
#14BozackJenkinsPosted 9/18/2012 1:27:00 PM
I'm over here impatiently waiting for UPS to bring me this game and I have yet to receive any email from Amazon with the pre-order codes. If I can't put them in after I already start, I'm going to all kinds of angry.
#15DesertZeroPosted 9/18/2012 2:37:27 PM
Blyr posted...
You'll get an e-mail. I got mine before I got the game, lol.

Lucky you. I pre-ordered mine on April 10th. I have the game, but no code. This wouldn't be the first time Amazon screwed me on a pre-order bonus, though.
#16dreamtheater33Posted 9/18/2012 2:38:13 PM
A code to access the exclusive content will be emailed to you within two days of your order shipment
---
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
#17psycho_slicerPosted 9/18/2012 4:41:01 PM
I've checked and can confirm you qualified for the promotion and you'll receive the promo code within the next 2 days.

Thats from the email customer service sent me. Amazon really dropped the ball on this. I've had the game preordered for 3 months and this is what i get
#18Kane KnightPosted 9/18/2012 4:48:16 PM
Blyr posted...
You'll get an e-mail. I got mine before I got the game, lol.

Yeah, got mine Sunday Night, I think. Before the game even shipped.
---
Are you kidding? Hideo Kojima is to Storywriting finesse and Sophisticated plot as a Velociraptor is to Sensual Massage. -- SigmaLongshot
#19BigStrongMan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 4:49:49 PM
Alright I got an email with the code and I put it in after starting the game and I still got all the rewards
---
Gamertag: TheBigStrongMan