Bloodshot Stronghold switches puzzle.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Bloodshot Stronghold switches puzzle.
3 years ago#11
madnaiss posted...
yo guys, i figured out the puzzle, its really easy, i just tracked what each sequence was for each, its (starting from all red) tv 3 times, pipe 2 times, lever once and switch once i will take all credit :D took me like 10 times, btw the weapons u get are pretty sweet

what
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
3 years ago#12
where exactly in the area is this puzzle? the only switches i've found are the ones that open the jail cells
---
3 years ago#13
madnaiss posted...
yo guys, i figured out the puzzle, its really easy, i just tracked what each sequence was for each, its (starting from all red) tv 3 times, pipe 2 times, lever once and switch once i will take all credit :D took me like 10 times, btw the weapons u get are pretty sweet

Exact solution guys. worked like a charm. thanks. he's a tough one.
---
GT: AkumaHokoru
Team Sp00ky. We in There.
3 years ago#14
where is this puzzle? I've been through Bloodshot Stronghold twice now, and I haven't found this...
---
3 years ago#15
SEA_ posted...
where is this puzzle? I've been through Bloodshot Stronghold twice now, and I haven't found this...

If you find the mission Splinter Group you can access the area in the Stronghold.
---
Playing: Smite Closed Beta, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Sleeping Dogs
Anticipating: Borderlands 2, Dishonored
3 years ago#16
i did that mission, i must have missed the switches
---
3 years ago#17
The switches are in the same room as the red loot chest. You will see a TV, steam pipe, lever, and switch. There is 5 lights above the loot chest on the wall, if you get them all to light up green you will fight Flinter.
---
Playing: Smite Closed Beta, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Sleeping Dogs
Anticipating: Borderlands 2, Dishonored
3 years ago#18
I managed to find the solution with meddling with buttons for a while. Though I didn't realize the tv switched until I checked here. Also good work gearbox for making a teenage mutant ninja turtles quest (flinter tee hee).
3 years ago#19
Solution:

Rotate wheel 2x
TV 3x
Level 3x
Switch on wall 3x
---
GT: VeggieFruitSnax
3 years ago#20
Did this twice today, and it worked both times. Found it on this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnblfeHf1XA
---
GT: VeggieFruitSnax
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Bloodshot Stronghold switches puzzle.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived