Rolands chest behind bars

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Rolands chest behind bars

User Info: poopinyoface

poopinyoface
4 years ago#1
I was just walking around roland's place (i don't know the exact name of the place) where the vault is and there's a cell with a chest in there. I press the button but it doesn't open it up. How do i open it up or do i need to just keep playing?
GT = zXBeardOfZeusXz

User Info: Yuenku

Yuenku
4 years ago#2
Look at the ceiling; there will be a couple of red pipes. Find a way up to them and walk across them as if they were a bridge all the way to the end, and there will be a secret room with switches to open the jail cells.

There's also a vault symbol in that room that you can activate, and it'll say "1 out of 2 hidden vault symbols found" or something.
~**Lolicon Pride**~

User Info: Bristow84

Bristow84
4 years ago#3
I've searched all over the ceiling and I can't find the pipes you're describing
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || GTX670 || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain

User Info: Maniac_Dance

Maniac_Dance
4 years ago#4
he's describing how to open prison cells in a different area that has a chest behind it. You're talking about the one in sanctuary. I still don't know how to get to that one, I imagine at some point it might open up in a story quest.
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

User Info: Ravetown

Ravetown
4 years ago#5
I saw that big chest there and since is nothing in the guide (only cursory look), I assume it opens later.

User Info: poopinyoface

poopinyoface
4 years ago#6
Yea im guessing during the story.
GT = zXBeardOfZeusXz

User Info: RiceKrispies1

RiceKrispies1
4 years ago#7
Anybody figure this one out yet?

User Info: Rogue_Leader_X

Rogue_Leader_X
4 years ago#8
This thread needs a bump! Someone must have the answer!

User Info: DiamondZ

DiamondZ
4 years ago#9
Progress farther in the story and you will get in.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Rolands chest behind bars

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived