Best character to play solo?

#1JimdbPosted 9/19/2012 2:58:25 AM
Best character to solo with? - Results (46 votes)
Axton
34.78% (16 votes)
Salvador
36.96% (17 votes)
Zer0
15.22% (7 votes)
Maya
13.04% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
IMO, it would be between Axton or Salvador.
---
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF
#2mooninomicsPosted 9/19/2012 3:01:25 AM
Salvador, hands down.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#3Darkness3389Posted 9/19/2012 3:01:41 AM
I'm probably going to solo the game. Had a problem with BL1 where my friend who I co-op with would always take everything from the chest for himself >:( I don't know about Axton or Salvador. I'm worried that Axton might be the generic soldier type and the game will just be boring and I heard that Salvador has some horrible end skill tree skills.
---
GT- EndingEye - Patriots, Lakers, Dodgers, Galaxy & Kings Fan
Kobe Bryant 81 points V.S. Toronto Raptor 1/22/06 Historic
#4WHLTE_RLDERPosted 9/19/2012 3:07:27 AM
Axton will be the best early game, zero the worst. In terms of how easy it is anyway. Later on when you are higher level zero will top the dps of anyone outside of a gunzerking salvador as long as you hit criticals.

They will all be viable. And all will be great at lvl 50. Question is are you willing to put in the effort to make Zero or Maya great... Or do you want to take Axton or Salvador for easy mode?

I'm using Zero when I get the game.
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
#5phoneixfencerPosted 9/19/2012 3:13:30 AM
There really isn't a bad character for solo. Zero may be the hardest at the start since his special is the most useless at first of the group and he's not really getting any good skills til level 20 or so. Maya is probably the easiest with the regen and healing and crowd control and everything else.
---
In CoD you call in killstreaks to get kills for you. In Battlefield you watch your teammate kill you, steal the chopper and crash into the jet as he takes off!
#6JustArtificialPosted 9/19/2012 3:28:22 AM
*Sigh* Who ever you want... If you don't like spraying and praying, tending to use more precision or close range, then Zer0 maybe favourable to you. If you like taking a hit or 10, whilst spraying with no care in the world, then Salvador. And so on, and so forth.

For you to believe or for someone to tell you the best character for solo, is just stupid. Just choose whoever you want. Ask for an opinion on other characters, but there is no one best character, because they are all varied.
#7BhelliumPosted 9/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
phoneixfencer posted...
Maya is probably the easiest with the regen and healing and crowd control and everything else.

Salvie is just plain ridiculous at level 5-10 with good gun drops.

Key phrase there though.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#8Jimdb(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2012 3:39:24 AM
you mean that in a good way? Meaning he is very powerful?
---
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF