Do you guys like the opening song in this one or in the first one better ?

#21LTJpunkPosted 9/20/2012 3:44:24 AM
Xenoslayer33 posted...
LTJpunk posted...
bigjman555 posted...
I'll admit I was little disappointed when a cage the elephants song didn't come on but I thought cee lo did a good job and of course the video itself was great.

Wow. Racist much???

Also, the Heavy is great, but "How You Like Me Now?" would have made a better intro. I pick "Ain't No Rest For the Wicked".

How is that a racist comment...?

Don't be so freaking sensitive.

Thinking that every black guy looks (and sounds) alike? Yeah racist. Or even worse, he meant it as a slur because the singer's black. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt that he's not that horrible of a person, but the former is still bad.
---
"If you can't get behind this, you will be left behind." - CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler is currently the best wrestler in the world.
#22refmonPosted 9/20/2012 3:48:44 AM
Don't be so freaking sensitive.
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#23KeyboardGuyPosted 9/20/2012 3:49:56 AM
I heard No Rest For The Wicked on the radio a couple of weeks before Borderlands came out, and I thought it was one of the most ridiculously terrible songs I had ever heard. Somehow, I actually liked it as the opening for Borderlands, though. It just fit the game. It'll still never see the inside of my iPod.

The opening song for Borderlands 2 was kinda blah. It fit okay, but didn't set the mood as well as the first one.
#24Charging_ZebraPosted 9/20/2012 3:52:07 AM
First one. Ain't No Rest for the Wicked is an awesome song.

Everything else by Cage the Elephant is trash though.
#25OKRecords1138Posted 9/20/2012 3:58:20 AM
I don't like the opening song in either of these games. Music from the 90's forward is terrible.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#26xgruvdogxPosted 9/20/2012 4:34:13 AM
I like 1's intro better, it went ridiculously well with that game. 2's much like the new angel, the new intro song can't compete, imo. I have only watched it once though.