Unlimited Golden Keys!!!

#1tonysparksPosted 9/19/2012 11:05:21 AM
Unlimited Golden Keys

Things needed

You must have or had a pre order golden key

Sign a second player in to join your game(It can be a silver account).
Have them open box and you take weapons. Weapons will be level of 1st player.
Rinse and repeat with different accounts
---
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery #s
#2tonysparks(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2012 11:06:56 AM
I did have other accounts linked to my xbox before typing in the code. Will try soon with a brand new silver account
---
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery #s
#3MahuriPosted 9/19/2012 11:12:12 AM
So you have to make a whole new gamertag for each key? this sounds too much trouble for what its worth...
#4ZosKiaCultusPosted 9/19/2012 11:12:51 AM
too much trouble for what its worth

---
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#5TakeItInTheFacePosted 9/19/2012 11:19:53 AM
I theorized that this is how people have been doing it but I'm not home to test it out. Seems the game let's you open the chest because a key is present but the person opening the chest doesn't have a key so it's deducting it from them so they now have a negative amount of keys.
---
Collection of Cool - www.youtube.com/vza036
Check out my YouTube channel ^ Lots of cool stuff related to comic books and video games.
#6TakeItInTheFacePosted 9/19/2012 11:20:21 AM
I wonder if this works with split screen.
---
Collection of Cool - www.youtube.com/vza036
Check out my YouTube channel ^ Lots of cool stuff related to comic books and video games.
#7tonysparks(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2012 11:21:24 AM
TakeItInTheFace posted...
I theorized that this is how people have been doing it but I'm not home to test it out. Seems the game let's you open the chest because a key is present but the person opening the chest doesn't have a key so it's deducting it from them so they now have a negative amount of keys.

The person opening the chest will have a key. It will even let them know they got a key before you start playing
---
#8ValshrenPosted 9/19/2012 11:21:50 AM
It does work in split screen I just tried it.

I even used an account that I just created. its not even an official gamertag, just something I made to test.
#9rockyoumonkeysPosted 9/19/2012 11:23:06 AM
WAY too much trouble, and way too soon to break the game and make it not fun.
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: The Ghost Brigades, J. Scalzi
#10Capcom AllstarPosted 9/19/2012 11:26:26 AM
considering how 360 handles downloads, this will always work on the original console you used the preorder code on even if Gearbox decides to patch it out.

Thinking about doing it when my character reaches a high level since I squandered my original key but I'm not sure what effect having a level 1 character opening the chest will have on the loot
---
http://img.imgcake.com/CapcomAllstar/IMG0437PNGej.png