thanks
---
Gamertag: killosopher
PSN: antja
#4Zombie_Socks_96Posted 9/19/2012 3:59:35 PM
sell yourself as a sex slave to Crazy Earl
---
Full Sail Game Design Student
Games I Want: Resident Evil 6, Pokemon Black/White Version 2, Assassin's Creed 3, Dishonored, ZombiU, Rayman Legends
#5outcast1398Posted 9/19/2012 4:11:14 PM
DeAdXxReVeNgEX posted...
I hear if you sign up for a shift account they give you one. shift.gearbox.com

I did this in game. I hear there are no issues with linking your GT doing it this way. Then again yesterday had a lot of server traffic which made confirming emails a hit or miss.
#6mst3kfan78Posted 9/19/2012 4:16:09 PM
Thank you for the info. I just wanted to confirm that Shift doesn't send you a code for the second key.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see how many keys I have when I get back to Sanctuary.
---
You should place your genitals between your toilet and the seat and then just slam the seat up and down repeatedly.
#7cloud9820Posted 9/19/2012 4:25:06 PM
mst3kfan78 posted...
Thank you for the info. I just wanted to confirm that Shift doesn't send you a code for the second key.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see how many keys I have when I get back to Sanctuary.

I did this and I didn't get a single key.....
---
AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core Processor 3.6GHz | 4GB RAM | AMD Radeon HD 6800 | Realtek HD Audio | Windows XP 32bit | 500GB HDD |
GT-iTz CL0UD
#8zombienatio0Posted 9/19/2012 4:26:47 PM
sad thing is...you need xbox live gold to do this..annoyingly enough...
#9outcast1398Posted 9/19/2012 4:50:52 PM
mst3kfan78 posted...

It's not a code even though it sends you to a code screen. Once you confirm your email you should get it. May have to reload a game after but even when I loaded a character I already started I got the notice of my second key.

Yesterday I had trouble confirming. Asked for another confirmation email from the website, and it had me login and create a display name. Once I did that I got it... no other emails were sent.

I'm assuming the code page is for future Shift rewards.