The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Splinter Group. Most amazing quest ever?(spoiler)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Splinter Group. Most amazing quest ever?(spoiler)
4 years ago#1
So I just received this quest, thought nothing of it. Get a pizza, whatever, it's Borderlands and weird **** happens. Then I have to use the pa and talk to them... Wait... What... As soon as I drop in that hole I know exactly what's going on... Then I meet them. Lee, Dan, Mick and Ralph. Are you kidding me with this? I just fought past the Foot Clan to assassinate the ninja turtles! I feel so dirty now! But it was amazing! I really hope there are more quests like this coming.

Ps
Got an e-tech assault rifle that fires ricocheting fire lasers with my siren from their chest.
There is one big difference between Call of Duty and Skyrim. Call of Duty adds content each game while Bethesda takes away. -MC2011
4 years ago#2
You didn't kill Flinter?
4 years ago#3
Nriepw posted...
You didn't kill Flinter?

just did now. I noticed the puzzle right as I posted that lol. Tough little rodent.
There is one big difference between Call of Duty and Skyrim. Call of Duty adds content each game while Bethesda takes away. -MC2011
4 years ago#4
did that quest just a little bit ago. mannnnnnnn that was AMAZING. >_<

TMNT was my LIFE when i was a kid, so seeing this in the game just made it that much better.
The ocean floor is hidden from your viewing lens.
4 years ago#5
OofreakoO posted...
did that quest just a little bit ago. mannnnnnnn that was AMAZING. >_<

TMNT was my LIFE when i was a kid, so seeing this in the game just made it that much better.

Literally right before going to the midnight release me and a friend pulled out the SNES and beat turtles in time.
4 years ago#6
Once I heard the "Do I smell marshmellows with skag piss? YUMMY! COME ON IN DUDE!" it clicked in my head exactly what was going on. I loved the ninja turtles when I was a kid and it really made me happy to see this in the game.
Playing: Smite Closed Beta, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Sleeping Dogs
Anticipating: Borderlands 2, Dishonored
4 years ago#7
There's so many little easter eggs and outside references in this game it's mind blowing. Wait until you make it to the Rakk Cave and fight Rakkman!
4 years ago#8
That was a pretty cool one indeed, but my favorite so far has easily been the tea party mission, though mostly because of the character you're doing it for.
"maybe its time to change your name to timberwolfrobert" - brunbbmerc
Two time, Two time Roni Fantasy Football Champion
4 years ago#9
Damn this has got to be one of the funniest side missions i have done on the game so far. I still cant stop laughing at those hunched back bastards
4 years ago#10
phaselock and burstfire sniper rifle made it so easy
PlayStation Network: TextMissing
Xbox Live: BerserkGamer
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Splinter Group. Most amazing quest ever?(spoiler)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived