The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Splinter Group. Most amazing quest ever?(spoiler)

#1DocOdinePosted 9/19/2012 5:36:58 PM
So I just received this quest, thought nothing of it. Get a pizza, whatever, it's Borderlands and weird **** happens. Then I have to use the pa and talk to them... Wait... What... As soon as I drop in that hole I know exactly what's going on... Then I meet them. Lee, Dan, Mick and Ralph. Are you kidding me with this? I just fought past the Foot Clan to assassinate the ninja turtles! I feel so dirty now! But it was amazing! I really hope there are more quests like this coming.

Ps
Got an e-tech assault rifle that fires ricocheting fire lasers with my siren from their chest.
---
There is one big difference between Call of Duty and Skyrim. Call of Duty adds content each game while Bethesda takes away. -MC2011
#2NriepwPosted 9/19/2012 5:41:38 PM
You didn't kill Flinter?
#3DocOdine(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2012 5:49:08 PM
Nriepw posted...
You didn't kill Flinter?

just did now. I noticed the puzzle right as I posted that lol. Tough little rodent.
---
There is one big difference between Call of Duty and Skyrim. Call of Duty adds content each game while Bethesda takes away. -MC2011
#4OofreakoOPosted 9/19/2012 5:51:24 PM
did that quest just a little bit ago. mannnnnnnn that was AMAZING. >_<

TMNT was my LIFE when i was a kid, so seeing this in the game just made it that much better.
---
The ocean floor is hidden from your viewing lens.
#5NriepwPosted 9/19/2012 5:53:04 PM
OofreakoO posted...
did that quest just a little bit ago. mannnnnnnn that was AMAZING. >_<

TMNT was my LIFE when i was a kid, so seeing this in the game just made it that much better.

Literally right before going to the midnight release me and a friend pulled out the SNES and beat turtles in time.
#6Special-EddPosted 9/20/2012 6:41:13 AM
Once I heard the "Do I smell marshmellows with skag piss? YUMMY! COME ON IN DUDE!" it clicked in my head exactly what was going on. I loved the ninja turtles when I was a kid and it really made me happy to see this in the game.
---
Playing: Smite Closed Beta, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Sleeping Dogs
Anticipating: Borderlands 2, Dishonored
#7FiGhTiNCoWBoYPosted 9/20/2012 6:42:38 AM
There's so many little easter eggs and outside references in this game it's mind blowing. Wait until you make it to the Rakk Cave and fight Rakkman!
#8TimberWolfBobbyPosted 9/20/2012 7:00:21 AM
That was a pretty cool one indeed, but my favorite so far has easily been the tea party mission, though mostly because of the character you're doing it for.
---
"maybe its time to change your name to timberwolfrobert" - brunbbmerc
Two time, Two time Roni Fantasy Football Champion
#9LifeIsABigGamePosted 9/20/2012 2:31:29 PM
Damn this has got to be one of the funniest side missions i have done on the game so far. I still cant stop laughing at those hunched back bastards
#10collarbonePosted 9/20/2012 2:36:57 PM
phaselock and burstfire sniper rifle made it so easy
---
PlayStation Network: TextMissing
Xbox Live: BerserkGamer