The gold key glitches are so annoying!

#1monkey_on_tvPosted 9/20/2012 3:36:26 AM
They just ruin the game, they makes awesome guns you find rubbish when you can just farm the chest. No matter how good your gun is you can be fairly sure that some chest farmer out there has a better one, kinda sucks.
#2Cmac4Posted 9/20/2012 3:37:29 AM
...People are already Modding guns that one shot everything so, I'd say this is the better option since it doesn't ruin the game.
#3JustArtificialPosted 9/20/2012 3:39:40 AM
1. Play with friends!
2. ???
3. PROFIT!
#4NakedSnake1986Posted 9/20/2012 3:40:42 AM
I think Borderlands and glitching to get a major advantage go hand-in-hand like peanut butter and jelly.

I only did the weapons and money copying glitch only because IGN.com brought it to my attention.

Still, even with all the farming of the golden chest, it's much better than having people mod their shields and weapons thus making the thrill to find legit loot dead. Now that I hope won't happen.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#5NakedSnake1986Posted 9/20/2012 3:41:34 AM
sorry, looks like I talked too soon
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#6BigCheesySanPosted 9/20/2012 3:44:01 AM
JustArtificial posted...
1. Play with friends!
2. ???
3. PROFIT!

In the first BL my friends were all doing this as well. So, I had no one to play with at all since the whole community including my friends were modding.

I see the same situation is about to repeat again. Thank goodness this game is still fun solo.
---
I ignore trolls. If I don't reply to your trolling comment chances are you're on my Ignore List. Congratulations on making the list.
#7MahuriPosted 9/20/2012 3:45:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Cmac4Posted 9/20/2012 3:48:14 AM
BigCheesySan posted...
JustArtificial posted...
1. Play with friends!
2. ???
3. PROFIT!

In the first BL my friends were all doing this as well. So, I had no one to play with at all since the whole community including my friends were modding.

I see the same situation is about to repeat again. Thank goodness this game is still fun solo.

Post on gamefaqs that you want people who won't be Modding, you should be able to find some.

If you'd like you could add me, I won't be Modding or doing the gold key glitch since alot of the fun IMO is in actually finding the loot.

GT: hashbrownez
#9monkey_on_tv(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2012 3:57:32 AM
You raise a very good point, i am far less against this than i am modding. At least these guns are within the parameters of the game.
#10bcon1208Posted 9/20/2012 4:03:23 AM
Why. Does. It. Matter???

"Mommy, that guy cheated and has a better gun than I do! It's not fair!!"

You sound like this ^
---
GT: lIl Nemesis lIl
"You can run, but you'll just die tired"