Where is Moxxi's Rocket launcher?.

#11Jason_cannPosted 9/20/2012 3:21:24 PM
XBoxOmega posted...
Okay That's completely B.S!!. What ever happened to use a code, you unlock it.....you GET IT. Now i have to complete this slaughter dome for a rocket launcher that might not be good at all?. W.T.F!?.

I don't normally reaction image but...
http://gifs.gifbin.com/092011/reverse-1316713879_castle_reaction.gif

Also cause the OCD in me can't let it go proofread the quote...
#12yanksfan4247Posted 9/20/2012 3:32:15 PM
collarbone posted...
how hard is the slaughter dome compared to the underdome? harder? easier? same?

It's just like any other arena fight from the first borderlands. As easy as how good you are at the game/good your gear is.
---
I Power'd up Altered Beast style with PowerFAQS 1.9
#13rahf225Posted 9/20/2012 3:39:17 PM
murphman4343 posted...
Oh boy... I sure do hate younger gamers.

HEY EVERYONE REMEMBER WHEN YOU DIDNT GET JACK FOR PREORDERING GAMES OTHER THAN THE DAMN GAME? Because I do.

Ah yes, the early days of pre-order bonuses. I preordered Final Fantasy VIII, know what I got? A bookmark, that's right, a friggin bookmark. Be happy with the way things are now with getting decent stuff from pre-orders (most of the time anyway).

I don't much care about the slaughterdome though. I only preordered so that I could get the Mechromancer for free when she is released.
#14Azarath314Posted 9/20/2012 3:46:40 PM
I swear this generation of gamers could not handle the stuff that the previous generation had to do. We had to write down codes for saves (Bomberman 2 why oh why, or Megaman 2 and the 10x10 dot grid) We had to create are own maps with graph paper (Swords and serpents, Eye of the Beholder, Arcana) We had to memorize the missions because of no mission log, or games so damn hard people where known to break controllers because of them (Battle Toads: Bike levels) Ultimately we had to work to find Easter eggs and hidden content it was not just given to us (FF2 US: Pink tail).

Be happy you do not have to put the work in that we had to and enjoy the damn game.
#15spfurm01Posted 9/20/2012 3:49:30 PM
rahf225 posted...
murphman4343 posted...
Oh boy... I sure do hate younger gamers.

HEY EVERYONE REMEMBER WHEN YOU DIDNT GET JACK FOR PREORDERING GAMES OTHER THAN THE DAMN GAME? Because I do.

Ah yes, the early days of pre-order bonuses. I preordered Final Fantasy VIII, know what I got? A bookmark, that's right, a friggin bookmark. Be happy with the way things are now with getting decent stuff from pre-orders (most of the time anyway).

I don't much care about the slaughterdome though. I only preordered so that I could get the Mechromancer for free when she is released.

TBH I'd rather go back to the days of game-related paraphernalia for pre-orders rather than all this in-game content.
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!