Michael Mamaril

#11MetalgenesisPosted 9/20/2012 3:25:46 PM
SuperCups23 posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...
Where's he at? After that certain mission, I haven't seen him since. :/

I've hit all of his usual hangout spots (Moxxxy's, Marcus's, Crimson Raider HQ, Zed's, Black Market, etc.) but he's just never there.

On a side note, I do think it was really cool that not only did they make him an NPC as a tribute to a deceased fan, but they also made that NPC one of the best and most sought-after ones in the game. Every time I go into town I'm like: "Yeah, yeah, Roland and stuff, oh cool Zed and Marcus I don't care where the hell's Mike at?" :P

Same here. Have not been able to find him at all since the event.

I've found him a couple of times after that event. My theory is that he spawns based on the map prior to that event, and when he spawns in an area you can't get to anymore, he just disappears.
---
I was raised Christian, and there is not enough booze in the world to make that trauma go away.
#12MasterChief14Posted 9/20/2012 5:51:18 PM
That's a good theory. And an upsetting one. I'm convinced now that he won't be coming back to my first play through. Which is disappointing. I figured I wouldn't need to dupe the golden key thing as long as Michael was giving me stuff. Guess i'll just dupe instead.
---
What you guys dont understand about the Catalyst kid is that he has to kill us. If he doesnt then we'll die. -Toast51
#13dcyankeesPosted 9/20/2012 6:19:16 PM
yea i was thoroughly disappointed that i cant find him after that certain event. I could really use some sweet weapons, just hope he comes back soon
---
Ive seen a million faces, and ive rocked them all
#14ScRuiPosted 9/20/2012 6:22:25 PM
AngryOldFeral posted...

I've hit all of his usual hangout spots (Moxxxy's, Marcus's, Crimson Raider HQ, Zed's, Black Market, etc.) but he's just never there.

On a side note, I do think it was really cool that not only did they make him an NPC as a tribute to a deceased fan, but they also made that NPC one of the best and most sought-after ones in the game. Every time I go into town I'm like: "Yeah, yeah, Roland and stuff, oh cool Zed and Marcus I don't care where the hell's Mike at?" :P

Just wondering when does the black market appear?
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#15ScRuiPosted 9/20/2012 6:30:34 PM
Bump
---
#16SweetBoiPosted 9/20/2012 6:42:42 PM
ScRui posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...

Someone in Sanctuary gives you eridium to purchase something from the black market not long after you get to sanctuary.
---
GT: K1llerInst1nctz
#17monkmithPosted 9/20/2012 6:42:52 PM
ScRui posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...

a little after you get to sanctuary. just do scooters quests.

coincidentally, when i can't find Michael Mamaril it's because he's hanging out in scooters garage.
---
build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.
#18ScRuiPosted 9/20/2012 6:44:22 PM
Lol nice
---