Electric Fence in "The Fridge" area

#1nuggPosted 9/20/2012 3:51:14 PM
Does anyone know how to turn this one off? I've been able to find most of the other fuse boxes to disable them, but this one unfortunately has about 6 wires coming from it, all scattering off out of the room, down halls, and in almost every direction in this area. Any help would be appreciated.
---
"Guess what? I've got a fever and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!"
#2KayOKiiddPosted 9/20/2012 4:00:45 PM
I tried to find the same switch with no luck. Maybe someone here knows how to find it. Google had no answers either.

bump...
#3Joker4515Posted 9/20/2012 4:04:13 PM
Are you talking about the one that is in a lower area where you have to climb up a ladder to get out of?

It is on a bridge that is mostly destroyed over the ravine.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2
#4Mortis_AngelusPosted 9/20/2012 4:05:01 PM
I think I know which one you mean.

Before you enter the "area" with the electric fence, right next to the doorway, on the left side, is a stairwell. Walk down it and it's on the left stuck to a wall. You can kinda look up at the wires.
---
The dance of battle is strange and brief. This battle with you has been,well,strangely brief.
#5trutildethPosted 9/20/2012 4:08:49 PM
When you go down to the "skating rink" with the Rakks and Crystalisks (right about where you pick up the flowers and pizzas) there is a "porch" that leads out to the frozen pond and there will be rats, etc roaming about.

It is somewhat hidden along the wall indentation in the center. If you are looking at the wall from the frozen lake it will be just on the left of the indentation.
#6shadowace071Posted 9/20/2012 9:34:30 PM
You can't turn it off until after you get back to Sanctuary. Once you get to Sanctuary, you can come back and turn it off. But yes, it's at the bottom of the path, just to your left.