The Fridge Undiscovered Quest?

#1InvalidModPosted 9/20/2012 5:20:59 PM
Supposedly you kill a Goliath and he drops the start of the quest but I have killed him many times now and he has dropped nothing.
---
Chess is big in my family. One of my favorite things to do is fork my little sister while I'm mating her. -BTB
#2demelPosted 9/20/2012 5:24:57 PM
Bump

I too would like to know.
---
Bite size...if your mouth is HUGE!
#3InvalidMod(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2012 6:05:36 PM
This is important people
#4Slambo70Posted 9/20/2012 7:49:35 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/64085482?page=1

Check the last page. I've seen a Goliath 2 places in there. Up in the top middle area just before going down a ramp to the left that leads past the crystal creatures and at the bottom of that ramp after killing the 5 or so rats that spawn. The one at the bottom of the ramp is the one I got the quest from. Also, the quest involves killing "midgets" for part of it and I had just cleared out that area of small people when I first killed a Goliath that dropped nothing. Once I re-logged and the little people were spawned again, then the lower area Goliath dropped the item I needed. Not sure if that had something to do with it or not.
---
"I'm a love machine and I'm ready to plow the fields of exstasy. oh yeah!"-Fable-TLC
#5InvalidMod(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2012 8:19:50 PM(edited)
I have only seen ones on the top of the ramp from both left and right. Maybe it has to be one from the bottom of the ramp? Also did you evolve them any before killing?
#6InvalidMod(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2012 9:15:10 PM
So I just tried it and it seems the key is to not evolve the Goliath. You can shoot him in the head but you must kill him before the transformation completes