Lost Treasure *Spoiler*

#1ZeroShot101Posted 9/20/2012 8:09:30 PM
Ok so im doing this quest and the last clue in Caustic caverns is making me squirm a bit since i have no idea where it is

the clue is

"Under the acid soaked railway"

If someone can tell me where to go that would be great
#2ZeroShot101(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2012 8:12:37 PM
Bump
#3ZeroShot101(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2012 8:17:29 PM
bump
#4Josh72LancePosted 9/21/2012 6:10:44 AM
ZeroShot101 posted...
Bump

all i could find was

"Within Dahl's bloody sixth" and "In the warehouse on the shore.

where is the diggers shadow one and if you have found the acid-soaked railway, where is that one at?
#5Josh72LancePosted 9/21/2012 6:34:58 AM
ZeroShot101 posted...
Ok so im doing this quest and the last clue in Caustic caverns is making me squirm a bit since i have no idea where it is

the clue is

"Under the acid soaked railway"

If someone can tell me where to go that would be great

ok so you help me ill help you. i found the "Under the acid soaked railway" and its at the begining to the right with all the acid and theres a big tower there surrouned by all the acid and its on the side of the towers wall.

Where is the "In the diggers shadow"???
#6zalabar22Posted 9/21/2012 11:58:55 AM
Ok, so the "under the acid-soaked railway" is a switch by the begining on the right, "In the warehouse on the shore" is on the middle right in the warehouse that looks like a square with 6 circles on it, "within dahl's bloody sixth" is in the center building past the grinders down the tunnel by the checkpoint system, and "In the diggers shadow" is at the very top north area in the shadow of a giant saw drill by where all the Threshers spawn. After that it takes you to the area on top of the Dahl building for your prize. Enjoy!
---
Derpy Hooves for President!
#7cerp1ntaxtPosted 9/22/2012 8:18:09 AM
where do you start this mission?
I'm pretty far in the main story just finished like chapter 16 or 17 and I can't seem to find it anywhere