LV 23 and I still mostly get whites and green drops...

#61mooninomicsPosted 9/21/2012 3:26:33 PM
Muflaggin posted...
The game wouldn't retain that addictive sense of loot hunting if you kept getting showered with purples and oranges (and to a lesser extent, blues) all the time. That was one of the problems with the first game; after a certain point, you eventually saw enough purples and oranges that, while they may still be useful, they eventually stopped feeling special. It may end up that way down the line, but right now, they're still rather scarce.

Getting one is supposed to be a big deal.

You also have to be rewarded though, otherwise you just feel like your grinding for nothing. This is why I use the golden key exploit honestly. Drops suck in this game.

You're not being rewarded? That must suck. I'm getting rewarded, quite often actually. You're grinding? That must suck. I'm not grinding, not very often.

You're at least getting blue drops relatively frequently, right?
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#62MuflagginPosted 9/22/2012 8:15:10 AM
Muflaggin posted...
The game wouldn't retain that addictive sense of loot hunting if you kept getting showered with purples and oranges (and to a lesser extent, blues) all the time. That was one of the problems with the first game; after a certain point, you eventually saw enough purples and oranges that, while they may still be useful, they eventually stopped feeling special. It may end up that way down the line, but right now, they're still rather scarce.

Getting one is supposed to be a big deal.

You also have to be rewarded though, otherwise you just feel like your grinding for nothing. This is why I use the golden key exploit honestly. Drops suck in this game.

You're not being rewarded? That must suck. I'm getting rewarded, quite often actually. You're grinding? That must suck. I'm not grinding, not very often.

You're at least getting blue drops relatively frequently, right?

Nope not grinding and I'm rewarding myself, with all those golden keys like I said. ^_^
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#63LifeIsABigGamePosted 9/22/2012 8:27:08 AM
All the items r randomly generated. Its all just luck i guess. I got my first purple pistol from killing the capt playing solo with axton. But when i played coop with my friend he droped a blue pistol which i let him have cuz he didnt preorder the game so i dont think he gets the code for the golden guns. Anyways i have yet to find an orange or dark orange item.