Boss Farming List

#1Murr420Posted 9/20/2012 11:35:24 PM
So I've seen my roommate kill the same boss i just did in the other room and he gets a gold assault rifle to drop and i get some green weapon. My question is, what bosses have you found to drop the best stuff? Mainly up to level 15 max so not even halfway through the game.. Looking for opinions, thanks. Will check for answers in the morning when i play again lol.

Cheers
#2Bigj089Posted 9/20/2012 11:38:19 PM
Well Bewm drops a grenade mod that I only just recently replaced at level 23 when I got another one from another boss.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#3Murr420(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 10:05:49 AM
Ill try him and see what I get, my buddy got an infinte ammo gold eredian (i think its e-tech) but yeah it has one bullet in clip and barrell spins like a chaingun.. He swears it dropped of Doc Mercy from Dr. Neds early quest. Ive been killing him lots and cant see to get it to drop. He also as of last night aquired a gold assault rifle that does 200+ damage and that dropped from one of the bosses in the early areas, i believe same area as where you first lead the claptrap to the ship. He has a horseshoe up his butt I guess lol. He also only plays solo
#4NinjeroPosted 9/23/2012 11:27:03 AM
Murr420 posted...
So I've seen my roommate kill the same boss i just did in the other room and he gets a gold assault rifle to drop and i get some green weapon. My question is, what bosses have you found to drop the best stuff? Mainly up to level 15 max so not even halfway through the game.. Looking for opinions, thanks. Will check for answers in the morning when i play again lol.

Cheers

Badass Creeper drops Minecraft Weapons, Skins, and Eridium
---
Incompetent good intentions will only bring tragedy. If you intend to do what is right, you need the strength to accompany that. -Kratos Aurion (ToS)
#5colemanmarkdPosted 9/23/2012 12:16:39 PM
If going solo you'll have bad drop rates. If anything load up a splitscreen for better odds or go online with 4 for even better at the risk of getting loot ninja'd
---
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." -Albert Einstein, German Scientist
#6PhoenixAssassinPosted 9/23/2012 12:24:29 PM
do you have the names of any of the weapons?

and here are 2 incomplete lists

https://docs.google.com/a/playunwired.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArIrXCpgI-vFdFRLaUhaODd3MWZQUVRDZHowZVZGblE&output=html

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=150790

the 1st is a google doc spreadsheet with stats taken from the PC version, lists item drop names, who they drop from and drop weight (which is not the same as a drop rate, enemies with 100% wont drop the weapon for sure, they just wont drop any other weapon)

the 2nd is an ongoing topic on the borderlands official forum and is a combination of stuff from the limited edition strategy guide and from things players have found
---
"Apparently the phrase "mile high club" equals sex to some and COD to others lol" -wretchedsmurf