BEST CLASS MOD: Siren

#1iTPCiPosted 9/21/2012 8:26:47 AM
what do u think is the best class mod for Siren is?

i dont mean what the actual stat boost is but what it does

like i just found a mod that regenerates health for everyone in my group including me. pretty nice
---
User Name terror_poop
Board User Level -2: Banned
#2XtypegamerPosted 9/21/2012 8:29:06 AM
A cooldown mod or a high percentage dmg for smg's. Health, you could manage with the skill that regerates team health when you shoot them.
#3skullsukkerPosted 9/21/2012 8:33:36 AM
i have a corrosive chance mod that is pretty good. 25% i think.

other than that all i use is the 15% team cooldown when i play coop or the shield regen boost when i play solo.
#4Nintendo guyPosted 9/21/2012 8:36:39 AM
I found a level 10 or so class mod for Maya with 78% increased SMG damage.

I was in shock, because the best endgame Mercenary mods for Lilith in the first game only had 61% increased SMG damage, and I just found one with a significantly higher bonus in the beginning of the game?? What the hell does that bonus go up to, on higher level mods? I hope the other, non-SMG related mods get equally as good bonuses...
#5nilla151Posted 9/21/2012 8:37:05 AM
At 50 once I start to get serious on weapons and gear ill be getting one of each to swap as necessary but currently I use a fire chance a corrosion chance my healing one for team or my matriarch one all depends on what's going on
#6talostheundyingPosted 9/21/2012 8:46:29 AM
Nurse ot Fox mods. Nurse gives team regen, Fox decreases team cooldown. I swap as is appropriate, usually going regen during travel times and boss fights. And using cooldown during standard encounters and missions.
---
GT: LrdCheesterBear PSN: LrdCheesterBear
Currently Playing: Fable III, Happy Wars Beta, Borderlands 2 (soon).