Best guns to use as Axton?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best guns to use as Axton?

User Info: Zeusty

Zeusty
4 years ago#1
What do you guys think?

User Info: pttp_co_nr

pttp_co_nr
4 years ago#2
I use Snipers/SMGs, but he has specific skills for Assault Rifles and Rocket Launchers. It depends on where you put your points.
PKMN White FC: 1850 0959 2499 - Name: Kevin
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4639 8975 1450 - Name: Kevin

User Info: Zeusty

Zeusty
4 years ago#3
pttp_co_nr posted...
I use Snipers/SMGs, but he has specific skills for Assault Rifles and Rocket Launchers. It depends on where you put your points.

I've been wanting to use assault rifles but I haven't found any really good ones yet, just pistols keep dropping like mad.

User Info: Joe_Cobbs

Joe_Cobbs
4 years ago#4
Assault rifles and rockets for me. Seems to get the job done.

User Info: The_High

The_High
4 years ago#5
I had to go out of my way to get a good AR. (WAY, WAY out of my way)

So far I bulked up the turret a bit (bursts, accuracy, and rockets), and I was sort of playing support for it until I came across a good shotgun, then a good revolver... and now I use mostly the godlike AR I had to go out of my way for.

I play him like I played Roland. I'll likely end up using a shotgun as my main and swap around for any decent sniper rifles, ARs, or revolvers I find.
"Ars Longa, Vita Brevis, Occasio Praeceps, Experimentum Periculosum, Iudicium Difficile."
-Hippocrates
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best guns to use as Axton?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived