"The Legendary Bane!"............right

#1TheLastKroganPosted 9/22/2012 12:44:53 AM
WTF is up with this gun? I went through all the trouble to get this thing, just to find out its impossible to aim, essebtially freezes you in place, and replacing the gun sounds with screamin midgets. Was funny though for the first 5 min. Then I realised it took over an hour to get it, once I reached Lynchwood.
---
GT: THE LAST KR0GAN
"Krogans don't need cover. Krogans ARE cover!"
#2nro87Posted 9/22/2012 10:17:01 AM
It's actually really easy to aim after the first few shots. It's a Hyperion, so it gets more accurate as you shoot. I love mine. My roommate and I beat that mission last night. He got a Slag Bane, mine is Incendiary. I love using it. Yeah, you can't really move, but that damage and RoF are great.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
#3Glockass1Posted 9/22/2012 10:18:21 AM
nro87 posted...
It's actually really easy to aim after the first few shots. It's a Hyperion, so it gets more accurate as you shoot. I love mine. My roommate and I beat that mission last night. He got a Slag Bane, mine is Incendiary. I love using it. Yeah, you can't really move, but that damage and RoF are great.

Mute the game while you're at it.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#4ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 9/22/2012 10:20:25 AM
haha omg i so wanna use this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-uPqqrRtWA
---
GT: SitRepProProPro
Psn: Teensiestulip9
#5nro87Posted 9/22/2012 10:21:02 AM
Glockass1 posted...
nro87 posted...

Mute the game while you're at it.

Nah. I think it's funny. My roommate and I were playing System Link in 2 separate rooms and I could hear his gun from my room and vice-versa. Also, the fact that it says "(annoying sound)" on the screen when you fire is great.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei