The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Rakkaholics Anonymous (Spoilers)

#1BigSharkZPosted 9/22/2012 1:25:36 AM
So I just finished this quest but I'm not sure on who to turn in.

First of all, I love both Moxxi and Mordecai. They're my favorite Borderlands characters so I can't choose out of preference. It's not like I had to turn in to either Jack or Mordecai, the choice would've been obvious for me (Mordecai, if you haven't guessed).

Lastly, my two favorite types of weapons are pistols and snipers and I use them equally (close range and long range), so I'm not sure on which weapon to choose.

Does anyone know which weapon is more worth it? Rubi, or Mordecai's sniper rifle?
---
PSN: MounirJemily
#2DividerByZeroPosted 9/22/2012 1:36:05 AM
I turned into Mordecai, and the sniper I got was a 450-ish damage shock-based sniper.

Obviously, it'll generate a weapon when you turned it in, but it'll be around that good, depending on your level.
---
You're awesome.
I love your posts.
#3BigSharkZ(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 1:37:27 AM
DividerByZero posted...
I turned into Mordecai, and the sniper I got was a 450-ish damage shock-based sniper.

Obviously, it'll generate a weapon when you turned it in, but it'll be around that good, depending on your level.

Hmm, was it a slow or fast rifle? I tend to prefer fast rifles that do less damage over stronger but slower ones. I'm level 22 right now and I've been using a sniper I got in the Bloodwing quest on a secret wall chest.
---
PSN: MounirJemily
#4outlawstar289Posted 9/22/2012 1:40:49 AM
I personally thought Rubi was underwhelming, ymmv
---
Army National Guard 2008-Present
GT: Commando GMC
#5AngryOldFeralPosted 9/22/2012 1:45:14 AM
The Sloth rifle I got was a Dahl. The stats of it were on-point, and it felt like it may have had a bit stronger zoom... but the fact that it was a Dahl meant it burst-fired every time I pulled the trigger while scoped. I didn't really like it because of that aspect.

The "Rubi" is an elemental handgun (I think a Maliwan build) that sports some powerful damage (both regular and elemental damage per second, and a slightly above-average chance to inflict the elemental status effects). Not a bad pistol at all.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#6DividerByZeroPosted 9/22/2012 1:46:13 AM
BigSharkZ posted...
DividerByZero posted...

Hmm, was it a slow or fast rifle? I tend to prefer fast rifles that do less damage over stronger but slower ones. I'm level 22 right now and I've been using a sniper I got in the Bloodwing quest on a secret wall chest.

Fires almost as fast as you can squeeze no-scoping, 3-round burst in scope.
---
You're awesome.
I love your posts.
#7bessy67Posted 9/23/2012 5:26:50 AM
AngryOldFeral posted...
The Sloth rifle I got was a Dahl. The stats of it were on-point, and it felt like it may have had a bit stronger zoom... but the fact that it was a Dahl meant it burst-fired every time I pulled the trigger while scoped. I didn't really like it because of that aspect.

The "Rubi" is an elemental handgun (I think a Maliwan build) that sports some powerful damage (both regular and elemental damage per second, and a slightly above-average chance to inflict the elemental status effects). Not a bad pistol at all.

With Dahl snipers, if you let go of the left trigger and stop zooming it will stop burst firing. I have a Dahl sniper that fires in 6 round bursts while scoped, but I usually only use 2 or 3 round bursts.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#8JManGTPosted 9/23/2012 5:55:27 AM
My weapons are best so I just made a moral choice. Mordecai is in grieving where as Moxxi is a whore, the alcOhol was in better hands with mordecai.
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton