Anyone know how to get to Smash-Head?

#1HighpitchsoloPosted 9/22/2012 1:40:24 AM
Apparently you are supposed to kill a certain goliath, and he drops an ECHO? Where is this goliath located?
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#2DividerByZeroPosted 9/22/2012 1:43:19 AM
Just explore the main areas of the Fridge. That's where I found it.

Also, it's not any specific goliath. It could be the first one you kill.
---
You're awesome.
I love your posts.
#3Hock23Posted 9/22/2012 1:45:36 AM
You have to kill a goliath without him transforming, then he drops a recorder. Usually theres one down by the ramp near the ice lake.
---
I saw a girl with "GUESS" on her shirt. I said "fake?". She slapped me......
#4Highpitchsolo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 2:55:01 AM
Searched for an hour, never found a goliath anywhere. You guys sure you're talking about the right quest?
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#5j0venaLPosted 9/22/2012 1:25:15 PM(edited)
I found him right when I was done with the Rat Maze, sort of close to the starting point where you fast travel. Looked down and there he was. Keep looking, when you turn in the quest, there's someone/something to fight...be ready...he dropped this for me the first time!

http://i45.tinypic.com/2cpulu1.jpg

Edit: Forgot to ask the obvious, but you do have the quest as (undiscovered) in your quest log, right? Otherwise I don't think the quest would be available. :-)
---
PSN: jovenal