Trying to enjoy it

#21Blizzard09Posted 9/22/2012 11:46:49 AM
Bhellium posted...
Akiba69 posted...
cod is 60 fps? since when? im more than certain it runs at 30.

MW3

CoD went to 60, BF3 decided to look "prettier" and lose 90% of BC's building destruction.

No CoD actually runs a 60fps.... its around 45 single player and 30 multiplayer. CoD is so flawed that it blows my mind that people actually think its a solid built game (sure its fun, but so broken)
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#22Thyrfing86Posted 9/22/2012 12:24:20 PM
I feel you on this TC. I haven't played much of the game yet, but I was struggling with aiming while playing. Maybe I have been playing too many PC games lately...regardless, BL2 has magic to it.

I have a feeling I'm going to get hooked on this game and I'm sure I'll adjust to the controls. I say just keep playing and fiddle with the sensitivity settings.
---
CP: Shadowrun(Genesis), Baldur's Gate2, Silent Hill Downpour, SOCOM Confrontation, Ultima VII, MG2, RE:ORC, LazyJones, FM4, Gauntlet Legends, Twisted Metal
#23Blizzard09Posted 9/22/2012 3:36:47 PM
Thyrfing86 posted...
I feel you on this TC. I haven't played much of the game yet, but I was struggling with aiming while playing. Maybe I have been playing too many PC games lately...regardless, BL2 has magic to it.

I have a feeling I'm going to get hooked on this game and I'm sure I'll adjust to the controls. I say just keep playing and fiddle with the sensitivity settings.

This.... Get it on PC... My friend has it and it controls much better on PC.. Then again ever thing controls better on PC for the most then consoles.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.