Complete List of Heads (Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Complete List of Heads (Spoilers)
3 years ago#121
And I just found the Commando Head. Its name is Space Knight. It comes from BNK-3R.

PLS INTERNET
SPARE MY SOUL
3 years ago#122
twenty2bullets posted...
The head for Assassin that drops from BNK-3R is called Unreality.

AND I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE THIS HEAD FOR THE SIREN HEAD THAT COMES FROM BNK-3R!

Just sayin'.
2 Assassin heads and not a single Siren is pissin' me way off.

:O you got two assassin heads and you're not even playing as the assassin? I have the most awful luck. If only I had the siren head to trade T-T
3 years ago#123
Would anyone have an idea if drop rates for anything change when you're fighting higher level versions of enemies?

i.e. would Bunker from the first playthrough have the same rate of dropping a head as Bunker on a second playthrough?
3 years ago#124
lol, luck... Two days of farming BNK-3R isn't what I'd call luck. That's unwavering dedication and a ninja grip on the love handles of hope...

I found the Siren head. I'm gonna stop grinding BNK-3R now, because I no longer need anything from him. The heads' names for what I've found are as follows:

ASSASSIN: Unreality

COMMANDO: Space Knight

SIREN: Shrapnel Slayer

Now I'm going to The Warrior. Here goes another 2 days...
3 years ago#125
How do you get that general cap / M.Bison cap for Axton? It's the sweetest looking customization item for Axton.

Also, if anyone has any spares....
3 years ago#126
Hey, twenty2bullets, any chance I could see the Space Knight helmet? If its the one i'm thinking of, I really, REALLY want it, and i'd like to confirm it.
---
GT - iiDusty2594
3 years ago#127
does anybody know who drops the raz0r head and the g4i4h4d head for zer0, and better yet, does anybody have either for trade?
3 years ago#128
Raz0r is dropped by Henry, as for G4l4h4d I would like to know as well.
3 years ago#129
Major_Bojangles posted...
How do you get that general cap / M.Bison cap for Axton? It's the sweetest looking customization item for Axton.

Also, if anyone has any spares....

Terra I'm pretty sure. I've gotten the Siren head but not luck on Axton.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
3 years ago#130
TC cannot update his first post you only get 30 minutes from when the post was first made to edit it. As for someone stating about the wiki not stating locations, that's because the wiki took all of its information from the Brady Games Guide, which many of us have possession of. Problem with the guide is although it states where to get skins and heads from it doesn't specifically state which one, also for people out there, there are a lot more challenges than the one you've mentioned that give out skins and heads.
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Complete List of Heads (Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived