Complete List of Heads (Spoilers)

#81Nero113Posted 9/24/2012 1:02:50 PM
Einhandr posted...
gOwCoD4 posted...
Nero113 posted...
I heard you get another copy each time you made a new character... Either way, I -could- duplicate them. But I guess in that case the person would need to trust me too.

It's kinda like the Gearbox weapons from the Premiere club pre-order bonus; you get the weapons each time you start up your character, but you can only get it four times (five times when the new character comes out). If you make a second commando, siren, gunzerker or assassin, you don't get another set of Gearbox guns. Same rule applies to the heads, you only get the headgear for that class when you start that class, and when you use it once it's gone. But you're right in regard to the duplication glitch, someone could potentially just make a million copies of the pre-order head and trade them that way.

This is incorrect. You get the class head an skin in your inventory every time you make a new character. Someone on here has been doing give aways. All he does is make a new guy every time and then drops th items.

Would you happen to have any idea where I might find this person? I was really hoping to find each one and give the specific ones out to my friends, we all play different classes.
#82LukeStrife5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 1:30:58 PM
I guess I will compile this since I've been busy but... Here ya go! I believe these are all completely accurate but if I named things wrong please let me know.

Head names will be stated in a specific order. The order is Axton, Maya, Zero and Salvador.

Symbiosis Side Quest (Grizzled Veteran / One-Eye Spy / Blast Shield / ??)

Statuesque Side Quest (The Hawk / A Crying Shame / ?? / ??)

Completing the Pays The Bills challenge (Gallant Grunt / Admiral Asskick / ?? / ??)

In Memoriam Side Quest (Roguish Renegade / Nevermore / Punk / ??)

Killing Geary (Medic Mantis / Metal Fear / Alienation / Marshalls Mustache)

Obtained by killing a badass enemy (Sandblaster / Alkaline Mistress / ?? / ??)

Killing Henry (Dapper Gent / Til Death Do Us Part / ?? / ??)

Killing Badass Creeper (Mine But Not Yours / Creeper Slayer / ?? / ??)

Killing Handsome Jack ("Handsome Jack's Mask" same for all 4 characters)

Having the Special Edition (Snowblind / Clean Shaven / Forgotten / ??)

Having a Borderlands 1 Save File (Lancer / Dr Crazy / Arachnid / ??)

Killing BNKR-8 ( ?? / ?? / ?? / ??)

Killing The Warrior ( ?? / ?? / ?? / ??)

Killing Teramorpheous ( ?? / ?? / ?? / ??)

List is obviously incomplete on names but that is the confirmed location of all collectable heads. I did not include the 3 heads obtained by default because, well everyone starts with them so why bother?
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
#83EinhandrPosted 9/24/2012 1:43:45 PM
Nero113 posted...
Einhandr posted...
gOwCoD4 posted...
Nero113 posted...
I heard you get another copy each time you made a new character... Either way, I -could- duplicate them. But I guess in that case the person would need to trust me too.

It's kinda like the Gearbox weapons from the Premiere club pre-order bonus; you get the weapons each time you start up your character, but you can only get it four times (five times when the new character comes out). If you make a second commando, siren, gunzerker or assassin, you don't get another set of Gearbox guns. Same rule applies to the heads, you only get the headgear for that class when you start that class, and when you use it once it's gone. But you're right in regard to the duplication glitch, someone could potentially just make a million copies of the pre-order head and trade them that way.

This is incorrect. You get the class head an skin in your inventory every time you make a new character. Someone on here has been doing give aways. All he does is make a new guy every time and then drops th items.

Would you happen to have any idea where I might find this person? I was really hoping to find each one and give the specific ones out to my friends, we all play different classes.

Here is a link to the topic where I got them from.
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/64112098
---
http://www.youtube.com/ducttaped32x - The best unboxing videos on the internet
#84DeadSPosted 9/24/2012 1:46:53 PM
I swear one time I got a head model by shooting a random "loot pile" in one of the 3 horns maps.

I know I've gotten skins this way also so I may be mistaking it for a skin but I was pretty sure I got a head one time, did people say they don't know where the 17th is from? Could be this, i know I stopped intentionally breaking piles like 35m after i started the game and only gotten stuff from them on accident shooting mobs after that.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#85Nero113Posted 9/24/2012 2:20:14 PM
Einhandr posted...
Nero113 posted...
Einhandr posted...
gOwCoD4 posted...
Nero113 posted...

Here is a link to the topic where I got them from.
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/64112098

Well that sucks... It's for Xbox, I only have the game on steam. :(
#86LukeStrife5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 2:40:42 PM
DeadS posted...
I swear one time I got a head model by shooting a random "loot pile" in one of the 3 horns maps.

I know I've gotten skins this way also so I may be mistaking it for a skin but I was pretty sure I got a head one time, did people say they don't know where the 17th is from? Could be this, i know I stopped intentionally breaking piles like 35m after i started the game and only gotten stuff from them on accident shooting mobs after that.

We figured out the 17th was from the Ultimate Edition. It's possible that maybe the Badass one or Gearys one is found in a pile (since Gearys can also be dropped by The Warrior) but we know where all 17 heads are.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
#87Paradox421Posted 9/24/2012 3:26:26 PM
LukeStrife5 posted...

List is obviously incomplete on names but that is the confirmed location of all collectable heads. I did not include the 3 heads obtained by default because, well everyone starts with them so why bother?

(cut out the rest because it is all correct)

BNK-3R drops Shrapnel Slayer for Maya. Unsure on the rest.

I've heard many people say that Warrior drops the same heads as Geary. Does he drop another as well? If not, that's still only 16/17 like in the list I posted a few pages back
---
"Do you remember the episode where Ash caught a Pumbloom?"
"Dude!--" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
#88DarkCaptain3Posted 9/24/2012 7:34:45 PM
Nero I already told you that the guys giving it away on here were playing it on the xbox. Most people here on this board are playing it on the xbox. Doesn't the Steam site have a board for Borderlands 2??
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager
#89Nero113Posted 9/24/2012 7:50:22 PM
DarkCaptain3 posted...
Nero I already told you that the guys giving it away on here were playing it on the xbox. Most people here on this board are playing it on the xbox. Doesn't the Steam site have a board for Borderlands 2??

Yeahh... It keeps popping me up an error whenever I try to post on their discussion board...

Well, figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
#90LukeStrife5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 10:07:58 PM
Paradox421 posted...
LukeStrife5 posted...

(cut out the rest because it is all correct)

BNK-3R drops Shrapnel Slayer for Maya. Unsure on the rest.

I've heard many people say that Warrior drops the same heads as Geary. Does he drop another as well? If not, that's still only 16/17 like in the list I posted a few pages back

I'm pretty sure it's a different head because I saw someone with it (looked like a military captain hat for Axton) and they said they got it from The Warrior.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net