Complete List of Heads (Spoilers)

#91Paradox421Posted 9/24/2012 10:10:56 PM
Dammit. Does this mean I'm gonna have to stall my NG+ just to go farm the Warrior some more?
---
"Do you remember the episode where Ash caught a Pumbloom?"
"Dude!--" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
#92MikeBrusoPosted 9/25/2012 9:08:03 PM
I can guarantee that Warrior and Geary share some heads.

I've gotten Zero's Alienation head and Axton's Medic Mantis off Warrior and had already unlocked them from Geary.

Warrior may have two sets of heads he can drop if anyone's gotten other Axton/Zero heads but I can guarantee he at least shares that set.
#93FyreboiPosted 9/25/2012 9:18:11 PM
Bunker drops Unreality for Zero which has three lights going up the center

Henry drops the Raz0r head which sort of looks like a falcon head to me
#94VikingofOsloPosted 9/25/2012 9:26:39 PM
I may sound like a butt. but would anyone want to trade hats for max moneys?
Me and my friends dupe. alot....lot!
#95FurioPosted 9/25/2012 9:34:39 PM
Salvador quest rewards: symbiosis: A sense of dread; in memoriam: bowler badass.

The wiki has a bunch of names but fails to mention where they are obtained, but I've completed those quests and gotten those heads as rewards.
#96VikingofOsloPosted 9/25/2012 9:34:55 PM
PS: If your a Commando and get the Volcano Head its Called medic Mantis and its color in terms of rarity is Purple or Pink I cant tell the difference...
#97KresselackPosted 9/25/2012 9:50:15 PM
When I beat the game the Warrior dropped an orange (I think it was) head, Handsome Jack mask for the Gunzerker only. Jack also dropped his 'one-for-all' version, I used both and my Commando has one and the Gunzerker has one, although as far as I can tell they look the same and have the same name.

Seems odd to have a class specific version of the same thing, although I'll have to see when I beat the game on my Gunzerker whether the Jack mask is a separate entity or if the thing I got was the same thing in a rarer, more specific, form.
---
It's the drink that you don't pour. You take one sip, you won't need anymore. You're small as a beetle, or big as a whale... Boom.
http://i.imgur.com/Lxrm1.jpg
#98KresselackPosted 9/25/2012 11:18:16 PM
Well, a buddy of mine had the Jack dropped mask on him, I hopped on my Gunzerker and it said it's already known. So I reckon the Warrior can drop class specific versions of the same thing, since I think Jack isn't there if you fight it again.
---
It's the drink that you don't pour. You take one sip, you won't need anymore. You're small as a beetle, or big as a whale... Boom.
http://i.imgur.com/Lxrm1.jpg
#99TrigxPosted 9/25/2012 11:58:02 PM
Fyreboi posted...
Bunker drops Unreality for Zero which has three lights going up the center

Henry drops the Raz0r head which sort of looks like a falcon head to me

Can be done on normal or vault mode? I haven't yet to get one, since i got henry - razor helm
---
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?
#100DoubleohessPosted 9/26/2012 12:29:37 AM
i have been farming henry/bunker for 4 hours apiece and haven't gotten a single head. Can someone post pictures of the two assassin heads from these bosses so I can see if they are worth it?
---
Monster Hunter Tri name: Vash
XBL Gamertag - Double Oh Ess