Dr. Mercy

#1gideon2086Posted 9/22/2012 7:13:03 PM
So uh, I just killed dr mercy and it's telling me to loot his body. However, when I stand above his body there is no loot option
---
Hi I'm Bob.
#2R4NDOMGUYPosted 9/22/2012 7:22:38 PM
You're supposed to take his gun, which really likes to fall through the ground. Just save and quit, reload, and his body should be on the walkway leading to the rocket-thing. Interact with it and you'll get your first E-Tech gun.
---
GT: ExplosiveCrate
#3gideon2086(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 7:32:08 PM
R4NDOMGUY posted...
You're supposed to take his gun, which really likes to fall through the ground. Just save and quit, reload, and his body should be on the walkway leading to the rocket-thing. Interact with it and you'll get your first E-Tech gun.

Blah he's such a pita to kill too. I turned my Xbox off :(
---
Hi I'm Bob.
#4gideon2086(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 7:36:46 PM
R4NDOMGUY posted...

Killed him again and it again fell through the ground. Where exactly is his body?
---
Hi I'm Bob.
#5gangoplushPosted 9/22/2012 7:38:21 PM
this happened to me earlier. if you travel to another area and come back, his body is back where he comes out of.
---
i dont think he was trolling, i think he just isnt very smart and didnt understand
#6dantegt4Posted 9/22/2012 7:42:13 PM
Happened to me too. Kill him, zone out and come back and it'll be on the stairs leading to the tent.